Mall

Sam and Tucker both said they wanted to go to the mall. It was only a 10 minute walk from my street so Danny and I were going to walk and meet Sam and Tucker there.

*****

We walk in the doors as a cool blast of air hits my face. The sliding doors open and I see Sam and Tucker both sitting on a bench outside of a toy-store down the hall.

"Danny were going to have to tell them about me soon ya know."

"Tell what about you?"

"Our secret."

"Which one?"

I sigh."Both."

******

"BOO!" I sneak up behind Sam and yell. She almost jumped out of her skin gosh.

"Aww man Jess it's you. You scared the cr.." Sam was cut off as Danny started coughing. We all turned and looked at him. He looked up he and winked. I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

"Oh ya guys we have something to tell you." Danny started fake coughing again. I smack him in the stomach.

"Owww!"

"According to Danny I have something to tell you...Sooo....Danny and I are....well...Dating." I could see hurt in Sam's eyes. Did she like Danny? Tucker's face was priceless. His jaw was hanging to the floor and his eyes were bulging out of his head.

Danny draped his right arm over my shoulder. I looked at him and smiled.

"Awww look at those love birds..awww." Sam said. Maybe she wasn't hurt.

"Any way moving on.. Let's go shopping! Even though shopping isn't my thing." I called out smiling at Sam.

"Check out this place over here I have never seen it." Sam pointed to the left. The was a tiny shop filled with a bunch of antique stuff.

"Sweet lets go check it out!" Danny yelled as he let go of my shoulder and started skipping towards the hall with Tucker next to him. He is such and idiot. He is my idiot. My little ghost boy.

*****

We all walked into the store. A chill ran up my spine. It was freezing and the store was super creepy. The walls were stone grey and cracked. There was antique chairs to the right. On the left there was assorted furniture like old book shelves and even a small bed. On the back wall was a small cash and the wall itself was filled with old mirrors. They were really pretty.

"Sam check out those mirrors!" I pointed over to the back wall as I walked towards it.

As I got closer I saw there was many different sizes. Some small some normal sized but of in the left corner was a HUGE one. I walked towards the giant mirror. It was taller then me and twice as thick. It was an oval and the frame was discoloured. It also had flowers carved into the frame.

I looked into the mirror and I saw myself. I smiled but soon my smile disappeared. But I was still smiling. In the mirror I watched and my reflection transformed into my ghost. My reflection smirked at me. I wasn't smirking.

"Danny!" I called. Fear filled my voice

"Ya?" He responded worryingly as he jogged towards me.

"Look." I pointed into the mirror. As he came and stood beside me.

He looked into the mirror and gasped. He must see what I see. At least I'm not crazy.

"Jeeesss?" His voice was shaking. I looked back into the mirror and saw that the same thing was happening to his reflection. We were normal. Our ghosts looked back at us from the mirror.

"No." He whispered.

"What is it?"

"Are you cold Jess?"

"Yaaaa why?"

"That's your ghost sense I get it to. Someone is here. Or actually something."

At those words I saw smoke fly out of the mirror. A flash of light blinded me as I heard a lady chuckling.

I blinked and saw Danny snarling like a wolf.

"Ghost?"I asked

"Ghost." He nodded.

We both ran out of the store and into the the hall with Sam and Tucker behind us.

"JESS JESS JESS!" Sam yelled as she grabbed my arm.

"What?"

"Before anything happens I have to tell you that Danny is a ghost."

"Whhhhaaaaattt?" I was kidding

"Um yaaa."

"Sam?"

"Ya?"

"I know."

"Ohhh. Well then."

Danny ran up to Sam.

"Sam I need to find a place to go ghost." Ha go ghost that's cute.

"There are bathrooms to the right...be careful there may be people in there though." Sam responded.

"I have to go to!" I blurted out as Danny started to run towards the bathrooms.

"What...why?"

"Um safety." I will let her find out my new secret later.

I took off running before she could say anything else. I ran into the bath room with Danny...wait I'm the men's room. Oops. My cheeks went red.

"Ummm Jess?" Danny started to laugh under his breath.

"Don't you dare say it."

"Fine." He snickered at me. The little devil.

"IM GOING GHOST!" He yelled as the transformed. Going ghost? Cute.

"Me to!" I replayed as I felt a chill run up my spine. I looked down and saw the costume Danny had made me.

"No let's go save the mall." Danny yelled as we jumped out the door.

Sam and Tucker's jaws dropped. Oh ya I forgot to tell them about the accident. Oops.