Chapter 6

Sorry
Halsey

I watch as she laid peaceful on the bed,part of her bum was exposed,the bed's cover didn't really do a great job covering her up.

I slept the whole night with her without even asking for intimacy. she had said last night that she wasn't ready to have sex,she was a grown woman between the age of twenty five to twenty seven surely she most have had sexual contact maybe she wasn't ready to give herself to me,
maybe she had suffered a serious heart break and isn't willing for another just this soon. I wouldn't blame her,a lot of girls would have done anything just to stand in the same room with me.
She wasn't trying to play hard to get,she wasn't materialistic,she seem to be some one who have lived in money or rather made money,she had class,she has composure,knows when and how to talk.
I have really found the girl i want to settle with and today am going to let her know that,but before then he would lie and watch her sleep,for she has the most captivating face in the world,so innocent but arousing.

***

I steer lazily and open my  eyes,what the heck?
I over slept. I hurried out of  bed forgetting i was naked,the bed cover slipped from my body exposing me to the morning sun ray.
I picked it up hurriedly holding it tight at my breast. yesterday i knew i would feel exactly like this but i couldn't stop myself from exploring my closed territories.

I hadn't even check to see if he was in bed,i turned slowly towards the bed,were was he?
Had he gone to work early?
Was he ashamed to face me when I wake?
I looked around for my cloths but i couldn't find them,neither can i go down stairs with bed spread tied around my  breast.
I went into his walk-in wardrobe, i took out a neatly folded McLeish brand of long sleeved button shirt from the hundreds to those in stock.
It covered my bum and went half way to my thigh. I stepped out quickly of the wardrobe making a bun from my hair,it always make me feel like i was sixteen again.

I wore his flipflop,folding the hand of the shirt up my elbow and hurrying towards the door.
I surely wouldn't leave the bed untidy would i?
I hated my conscience!
It makes me feel guilty for small little sins.
I removed all the sheeting, i took my time in arranging the bed,it was an odd hobby of mine to lay beds. Something i inherited from my mother.

I took a last look at the bed and was satisfied with my work. I made my way to the door but the knob of the door was already twisted open.
He stepped into the room with a tray in hand but he stood still when he saw me I couldn't really relate to his feelings,was it fear,anger?

"Am so sorry Danny I didn't see my cloths and I couldn't....

Daniel MacLeish's POV

She looked so innocent,the white shirt complimented her sweet delicate skin,i was afraid,afraid that I have fallen in love with her,was it this easy to fall in love?
Then why hadn't i felt this way towards a woman before?
I was angry at her for making me fall in love with her.
Her face was small and beautiful,so natural.

"Morning my Habiba, I hope you slept peacefully."
i said closing the door i had left ajar. I could see how shy she was and her eagerness to run from me.
I drop the tray on the table. I came closer to her,I have never seen such beauty and gentleness that makes my heart melt,i touched the side of her neck and worked it up through her hair making it drop lazily down her spine and covering her front.

I slowly began to unbutton her shirt,my shirt. I pushed it off of her shoulders carefully exposing her ripe breasts,she hadn't said a word to me since I greeted her.
A tear ran down my cheek without a reason that i could fully comprehend,i took her by the hand and we walked into the bathroom.