Chapter 32

"This is all the time I can spear, excuse me; I have a meeting to attend to."

She walked to the door to unlock it.

"You either say yes to my humble request or I on the other hand order my men to pull the trigger on your son."

"you speak lies, Dine is under tight security, there is no way you got to him."

I pulled out my phone and showed her a video of her son been carried into a building and then bounded to a chair and a gag tired around his mouth.

"Well, it won't last long before they notice his absence but I would have had my tracks covered by the time they do"

"You touch a hair in his head and I swear I would..."

"Shhh, you are in no position to make threats."

"Let my son go!"

"just say yes and he will be with you at the airport."

"how did you get to him."

"all that matter was that I did, so now decide, save his life and be with him forever or refuse and loss him forever."

"why are you doing this Kate? He is just a boy!"

"why am doing this? Its all you fault, you took what is rightfully mine and I can't let you have him."

"what are you talking about?"

"don't pretend as though you don't know what I am talking about!"

I could see her fear come out as she begin to withdraw from me. She was stalling.

"Kate we can figure this out, just calm down, I promise everything is going to be okay."

"Shut up and pickup the tickets, leave! Promise to stay away."

"I want to speak with my son."

A knock interrupted me; a male voice can be heard. And I quickly pulled my gun from the back of my blazer trouser.

"Ma'am is everything okay?"

"Tell him to stay away everything is fine."

"Eldorado..."

"say it, tell him you are fine."

"Help!!!"

Shit!!!

I instinctively shot at the door damaging the security lock leaving us trapped inside.

"You crazy bitch!!! You just killed your son and believe me you won't be alive to see his corps..."

I pulled my phone but she knocked it out of my hand and pushed it far away from me. She launched at me causing me to fall off and she climb on me struggling to get the gun, I use the butt of the gun to knock her off me which drew blood from her forehead.

She used her leg to kick the gun away from my grip, we struggled and a loud deafening sound from the gun made everything quite, everything became blurred I looked to the left she was lying down with blood dripping the side of her face but I felt the life leaving my body, that was when panic set in and I was sure one of us is definitely dying.

***
Thanks for the reads and comments guys, its been really nice sharing my story with you guys, though I regret all my delays in update and all but hey we still made it this far yeah?
Enjoy...

Anastesiacaxton