chapter 11

"I don't understand what you mean, I booked for a room here two days ago.
How can you tell me you can't find a reservation under my name?
Please do check again"

I said half surprised and half annoyed.

"Yes ma'am there was a reservation under your name
Miss Silvia ivory North?"

"Yes, that's me."

"I answered taking note of the "was" she said."

"Well you called yesterday to cancel your reservation saying you won't be able to make it to Miami at the appointed time."

I rolled my eyes,this time fully pissed. It's raining heavily and my phone power is flat. Where in this fucking raining Miami can I get another hotel that is not already occupied by this time of the night?

I turned towards the receptionist and questioned her;

"So what is there to do?"

My body getting colder by the minute makes me feverish and I was only wearing a jean and a T-shirt no Cardigan.

"Evening miss."

I heard as a voice came up behind me,I cared less. I looked for something to distract my attention as I saw a little boy running up to his Daddy, he gave him something small as he sat beside him in the reception.

"What happened?"

I looked up and saw Danny,
I felt Somewhat relieved and somewhat scared from our last conversation.

He removed his coat and wrapped it around my shoulders

Was it that obvious that I was shivering? I asked myself, nodded a 'thank you' to him and he turned to the receptionist.

"May I know why Mrs. North is standing out here cold and looking pissed?"

"Well.....Sir there is some complications about her reservation and I have crossed check a thousand times but there is no reservation under that name sir.
Am sure She wouldn't come here if she has not booked a room in this hotel."

Danny nodded in agreement tapping his fingers on the counter.

"If their is anything I can do I will Sir."

"Aren't there any vacant room she can pay for?"

Danny asked thoughtfully.

"All the rooms have been booked sir."

"Alright that would be all."

He finally said to the receptionist and handing her some tips.

"Get her things up in my room."

He said authoritatively, before placing his hand at the small of my back leading me to the elevator.

"Ummm Dan....Mr.Macliesh, may i know why my things are to be brought to your room?"

"Drop the formalities Habiba,it sounds like strange language on your tongue. You are staying the night in my room,by morning maybe there will be a vacant room then you can have it."

"Its nice of you to care, i hate to impose but thank you."

The elevator dinged and we stepped out making our way through the hallway. He slides in his card and the door opened for us to go in.

Oh my freaking puddy!!!
The room was all white,I mean everything even the doorknob from the inside was white, but wait, there was only one bed, one bathroom, one closet and one-bed cover. Little did I know that I have not move from the door,I inhaled and removed the coat and placed it on the hanger.