chapter 8

Attention
Charlie puth

My days became painful and unbearable, it had been days maybe weeks since I saw the light of day.
After our last conversation Elise,i was dragged and locked in a room were I am deprived sleep and proper ration of food.

My body grows weaker by every passing day.

Someone entered the room,it must be Elise,I am suspended,with my hands tied above my head,my blue jeans and white shirt had been stripped off  of me. My torturing positions changes every three days,just when my body starts adapting to the pain a new angle of pain was introduced.

He raised my chin tilting my head from left to right.

"You know ma chère,you were gone for what,almost a year?
I kept wandering why you ran away when I had everything planned out.
Never did I know that your stupidity will be the key to ultimate success.
It didn't last though, every body started asking questions,I had to do something about my position in the company, they wanted me out because my share was merited.
You knew this day would come and here it is,you have to give me your share,its easy just sign those papers and BOOM!
I become the highest shareholder and owner of the company."

"Never!"

"Owch! Those words hurt but its nothing compared to what am about to tell yah.
Your all so precious Geraldine has been with me throughout your rendezvous we have a really tight bond together,I rode with him to school,go shopping,take him to see museums and so on."

He was saying all this making funny faces and annoying hand moves.

"I was watching my camera feed of you from the day you came into this place and you promised him you wouldn't leave him,how about i leak it to the media that the daughter of Ivory North is in possession of something that is not hers?
No that wouldn't hurt you much you would always fight your way through that.
I would call the child control and tell them about a child whose mother ran from home and cannot be taking care of,now how would you like that ma chère?"

My resolve was weakening, I bowed my head down and my hands began to throb with pain from me jerking at the ropes.

"Maybe I should send him away to be trained by my grandmother, we all know how that will end up. Total isolation."

"Please Elise,don't do this to me. He is the only one I have in this world."

"Oh ma chère you hurt my feelings with your words,you also have me in this world,I could take Geraldine far away,somewhere seclusive and you would still have me,that would strengthen our love."

"There is no love between you and I and you know that too well to joke around with that word."

I was growing weaker, I had promise I wouldn't let anything come between me and my son .

"What do you want from me you conniving,egocentric bastard?"

"Oh that is the most arousing word I have heard in months!
All I need right now is for you to sign those papers,give your shares to me,we cannot have two bosses running the place can we?
Make me the owner of everything."

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes,for now."

"Fine,I will sign the documents."

"Well that was easy after three weeks of torture,you are a strong woman,and i give you the credits.
Strong women thinks they are all high and above everyone but every woman has a weakness.
Too bad I know yours."

"Nothing is given for free,what do I get in return?"

"You get to be my loving wife, to share in my wealth and....."