chapter 7

Zedd, Alessia Cara
Stay.

I sat at one corner of the car,they were total strangers to me,they all wore black,they have been driving for quite some time say an hour time now.

"Where are you taking me?"

I finally summoned the courage to ask. Silence was what came after my question.
I prayed silently in my heart that the medics arrives quickly In other to save Danny's life.

I had know this day would come but i didn't know it was this soon. Yes i knew i was been followed but there was nothing i could do about it.

The car came to a stop and we all alighted from it. There was a chopper waiting for us. I am going to fight my way through this even if it means putting my own life in the line,i am going to be tortured and treated like trash.
The man standing closest to me nudged me forward to keep moving.

We entered into the chopper,i was expecting to see His devilish face but what i saw was just same anonymous faces.
He had planned all this too well he always had. I looked out the window and an uncontrollable tears rolled down my cheeks,
I would miss Danny,
I only pray he will be okay again.

***

"Bring her in."

I heard a voice said to the man that held my wrist firmly. Minutes after I entered the chopper I was drugged.
I didn't know how long I was out neither do I no were I am right now.

"Sit."

The man who had been holding my wrist commanded. Everyone vacated the room and I was left alone. I looked around the room it was big,if I were to be here for another less painful reason I would have so love the sight of the building.
Huge hanging crystal chandeliers, well sculptured statures painted white.

I heard some hush voices outside the door I couldn't make out what they were saying,the voices came to a stop and I heard a more authoritative voice speaking. My heart betrayed me,it started to beat fast. The door was opened wide and someone came into the room I could tell by the slow and steady step he took.

"The devil himself!"

I could feel the burning in my throat,I was angry and so scared at the same time. I stood up from were I was sitting,I just stirred at him.

"Ma chère femme a éte des âge et tu me manques"

(Dear wife it's been ages and I miss you)

"Ne m'appelle tu jamais que tu es un maniaque."

(Don't you ever call me that, you fucking maniac)

"Eh bien, je suppose que je dois vous casser à La dure."

(Well I guess I have to break you the hard way).

"You cannot break me no matter the method you use.
I will never give into you."

"Truthfully ma chére I don't expect you to give up this soon it wouldn't be much fun for me but mark my words,you ma chére would surely give in to me."

"You disgust me!"

I said willing my tears not to show my fears and anger.

"That is no way to talk to your darling husband for someone who had left home for almost a year, I should be mad at you but it seems you are taking charge of the anger departments here."

He had always hard his ways with words but that is not going to work this time around.

"I would like you cleaned up and settled you look rather shabby,he continued placing his hands on my lips,I shifted from his touch and those betraying tears came running down my cheeks the moment my emotions gave way.
Oh now dear wife,should I assume they are tears of joy?"