Chapter 22

Back to you.
Selina Gomez.

It was getting dark and boring doing nothing at home I couldn't watch TV shows anymore with Dine my eyes hurt from all the moving people on the screen.
I picked my phone it was 6:57.

"Dine am tired I need to sleep a little,will you be okay by your self?"

"Yes mom."

I was tired,I think more hungry than tired,I kissed Dine on the cheek and went for the kitchen.

I poured the cereal in a bowl and added milked,I went back to Dine the moment I had the flakes in my mouth my apatite was ruined.
I handed the bowl to Dine and head for my room,half way my phone rang.

Danny...
Oh how I miss him already,I know he had pleaded with me several times to forgive him which I have done already but I can't just get back with him after everything that has happened.
I let the phone ring off twice,I don't have nothing to say to him.

I lay on the bed as I start to feel dizzy,let me rest for some minutes before joining Dine down stairs.

The alarm starts to beep I took my phone 7:29
It was Danny I set the alarm off and allowed him access.

Yes I wanted to see him and no matter how I try to understand the sudden desire I feel for him I just can't.

My eyes was already heavy with sleep,my body screamed tiredness when I got up.

I went downstairs and I heard voices, Dine and Danny's voice,my two favourite people.

"Silvia"

"Danny how are you?"

I saw the surprise in his face,I guess he must have been expecting a rude welcome by I think right now my body is tired of fighting him off.
Dine made to excuse us.

"Don't worry babe,we are going to my office."

"Okay mom"

I opened the door to my office and watched as he entered slowly, I wanted to laugh at him but I was just so tired.

"How have you been doing Habi...."

He caught himself,he was trying to avoid a fight with me and I admire his vulnerability.

"Am okay Danny"

He sat on one of the sofa.
Weirdly enough the place I call an office barely look like one.
It has two large C-like sofa facing each other and a sofa backing the door and another facing the door.

The room was covered with art work,color silks all draped in a perfect form.
It helps to inspire me to design more.

"You missed my call."

"Yes I did."

I watch him bow his head,I have tormented him a lot and I could hear it in his voice any time he speaks to me.

"I cannot tell you how sorry I am for doing what I did and there isn't any reason to justify my actions,I just don't want you to hold my sins against me anymore.
I need you in my life I need you more than anything right now,things are falling apart,I am falling apart."

I could see his clasped hand on his thighs shaking, I never taught I was capable of hurting anyone this much even if they had plugged my heart out.
I stood up and went to him on the sofa backing the door.

" Danny"

He raised his head but he quietly brought it down.
I took his face in my palms.

"Look at me  Danny"