chapter 14

Let me
Zayn Malik

I woke up feeling dizzy from all the drinks I had last night,trying to take out my anger in bottles just leave me feeling sick.
I

looked at the screen of my phone,there were massages and missed calls,Geraldine had called me late at night when i was in the club to tell me he had gotten to Paris safely so any other notification can wait. I looked at the time that was displayed on my screen,it was already 10:57.
Whaat! I must have drank a lot last night.

I got up from bed after I said a prayers,
The floor feels cool beneath my feat,I headed to the kitchen with my ear plugs on.

Am so famished I took out a mug to prepare tea.
I went over to the burner and started to mix flour and egg for pancakes at the same time gyrating to the music blasting into my ear drums from my ear plugs.

There is something about music that you can't just put your hands on,it drives away your worries and prepares your mind for melodic harmonies

I stopped on my track as I felt strange,it was like someone had been staring at me,I turned and saw a pair of dark eyes looking intensely at me.

I let out a little scream,my hands letting go of the mug of tea I had just prepared. He didn't even move he just stayed at the entrance of the kitchen steering at me.

"Good morning Danny I never knew you were here."

I said bending down to clean up the mess I have made.
I saw him come closer,

"Morning Habiba, is everything okay?"

"Everything is okay,why?"

He moved even closer,

"I gave you seventeen missed calls,four unanswered messages why won't I ask you that?"

"I bit my lips not knowing how to reply,his closeness was suffocating me."

"Uh.....I think I drank too much yesterday and I think am having a bad hangover and I didn't notice any of your calls."

His eyes were on me I could see anger in them,I could see relieve but I can also perceive something burning!

Christ!

My pancakes!

I turned around and switched the burner off.
I reached for the cupboard stretching my body in other to reach for a mug.
On setting the mug down I felt warm hands pulling me,I closed my eyes and relished the warm sensation that starts to build in my body.

I felt his lips on my ear his warm breathe teasing me.

"I was worried something has happened to my Habiba when I called and you didn't pick, I wanted to know how Geraldine is doing, I wanted to tell you I missed you and I can't wait for the sun to set so I can share dinner with you."

I closed my eyes as his words send shivers throughout my body.

His left hands moved down my stomach as his right hand made to cup my breast.
Fire works played inside of me as my skin began to burn,my breath began to falter and his voice hushed in my ears,he continued;

"You are doing the same thing you did months ago when I woke up at night and met you in the kitchen,the way you let the cup slide from your perfect fingers created the most inevitable feelings in my heart,the way you bent down to pick up the pieces, you contrasted my ego making me to think only of you and the way you stretched your perfectly molded body to get another mug you loosened all the hormones that had been held captive by the lies that I have been telling myself.
I want to do many unthinkable things to you right now but I would rather hold myself till dinner."