chapter 16.

The other side.
Allessia cara.

"Morning Dr Scott"

"Morning Mr MacLeish"

I had an appointment with you last week but was unable to make it here because of an emergency.

Oh, it's no problem, my secretary scrabbled it out of my appointment as soon as you called.

I nodded adjusting my self in the chair opposite of him.

"So how may I help you, Mr MacLeish?"

"Ah...I need your help, I was told you'd be of great help."

"Mr MacLeish you have come to the right place but to help you means you helping me,
I need you to tell me everything there is to know."

I waited a while contemplating whether to tell a stranger about my totally deep hidden secrets. Ones that no one knows about.
But I needed to do this, I needed to do this for Silvia.

"I think am suffering from sexual repression, more like sexual dependency."

"You need not worry Mr Macliesh for it is a condition most common in men and also known as a sexual compulsion.
You see, the condition of being addicted to sex is considered by some to be a form of obsessive or compulsive behaviour, as it can dominate a person's life."

He is making sense, my tensed muscles began to loosen up.
This looks promising.

"But before we go any further, I would like you to tell me if there was any sexual abuse or sexual occurrences that have happened in any stage of your life, that is if there is any."

Sexual occurrence, sexual abuse?
Am I supposed to expose myself bare to some stranger to plough through and have something to laugh about?
I can't keep hiding in the darkness that clouds my past when the future has enough rays of sunlight to make everything bright again.
If he wants to know, then that's what am going to do. Tell him everything!

"Yes, I have had a case, multiple cases of sexual harassment at a point in my life."

This piqued his interest as he adjusted visibly on his chair.
He had his doubts about me opening up.
I don't blame him.

"My dad, Late Dr.Abdullaziz is the second child of the custodian of the two mosques, King Abdullah.

I registered his shock as the meaning of my words hit him hard on the ego.
He really is uncomfortable With my presence as his sudden movements verifies that all too well.

"His first child died a natural death which made my father, late Abdullaziz an automatic heir to the throne.
My dad wanted a better life a life far from the circumference of the kingdom. He schooled outside the country but as the death of my uncle, late Muhammad Abdullaziz was announced his father, my grandfather put a stop to his education saying he needed to come back to his fatherland and learn from his culture for more effort was impacted on my late uncle.

He already fell in love with an immigrant girl, a black skinned,
She was his maid."

I smiled at myself knowingly...
An apple never falls far from the tree indeed.

"He came back home with her already pregnant, she was just fourteen while my dad was 9 years older.

Of course, his dad had issues with that but she was already carrying his grandchild.

As time passes I grew bigger and stronger.
When I was fifteen granddaddy started sending ladies as a gift, an everyday gift.

I became addicted, a day I could sex not less than four young ladies.
A little spoilt Prince I was,educated but not morally.