Chapter Two

I opened my eyes and was surprised that I was alive. I looked down at my wounds as the suddenly healed over and the scars disappeared. I crawled to a near by mirror. There was blood stain and a hole on my shirt but yet my body was healed. My light brown hair fell half way down my back and it was tangled. What made it worse was that my hair had a slight wave which made it impossible to untangle. My eyes for once looked rested and youthful. My blueish grey eyes had a little bit of green with hazel coming off my pupil disappearing into the other colors. I looked at my skin it was no longer somewhat tan it was almost pure white. I stood up and went to walk to the end of the alley. I was there in milliseconds. I was shocked how'd I move that quick? I ran home and was there in seconds I was scared. I walked in and soon saw I was empty. A note on the counter that said:

     " Paige, we are so sorry we didn't tell you the truth. You're adopted because your parents are a vampire queen and werewolf king. We were gonna tell you on your 17th birthday but the brothers came by last night telling us what happened. Run to the east coast and walk through the barrier. There is a huge island in the Atlantic ocean but humans can't see it instead their ships go strait through it. There you'll find the kingdoms. We had to leave knowing the people would be suspicious. Stay safe."

I quickly ran to my room changing clothes that some boot cut jeans with a t shirt. I grabbed my shoes and ran at lightning speed through woods until I reached the ocean. I quickly took a step into the water and looked up to see a huge island that was more like a country. I couldn't see where it ended and a old stone bridge stretched from the beach to the land. I ran and soon hit the beach on the land. I went through the woods smelling a new scent. Instantly my instincts said vampires. I was confused until I sensed a women like a mother. Mother. I instantly ran and came across a midevil castle made of stone. It had a water barrier with a bridge. I crossed the bridge and slowly knocked on the door. A maid opened it and looked at me in terror before bowing down.
"The queen is upstairs," she said.
My mother must not like lights. It was dark with a few candles. Clouds loomed outside. I turned to the most lite room where I saw a women looking out a window.
" I never thought my baby girl would grow up so soon and join me," she said turning around.
" I have so many questions but I don't know where to start," I said in relief as I figured out she knew who I was.
" I know. You need to visit your father King David and your brother. His name is Caleb. Also I am Victoria," she said motioning me out of the door.

I ran to know a warm sunny village. Many of the tanned people looked at my pale skin sensing I wasn't just a wolf. I made my was to the tan colored rock stair case to the entrance. This castle was a orangey beige color made of some sort of special rock and gold. It was light by the sun through many windows and it was bright. I knocked but the door opened so I walked in. Soon a male about 6'1 with dark green eyes and black hair shoved me against a wall. I think this is my brother and he was built so large I didn't think I could get out as a human. I remembered I'm not a human. I used a lot of force and shoved him as he hit the slick floor and slide to the other side of the large ball room. He jumped up turning into a dark grey wolf his eyes pricing mine. I jumped up the wall and propelled my self of of it landing as a huge white wolf with grey and black spread in specks throughout my fur. My eyes were bright blue and for once I felt tall. My wolf stood about 9 foot and my brother was about two feet smaller. Soon a man walked to the top of the staircase yelling at us. We shifted back to human form. My clothing was fine but Caleb's was shredded.

" Caleb stand down. And you! Who are you!?" He yelled.

I looked up at him as a mischievous grin spread across my face.
"Surely you remember me, dad"