Chapter Twenty Nine

My father started at me with a blank expression as he tried to register what I had just said. Concern was written all over his face and Caleb soon shared the look.
"Is he after someone?" Caleb asked. Before I could reply my dad pitched in.
"He's not after someone, he is after everyone who has a family link with me. That means he wants Maria,you,Caroline,Tyler,me, and," he started.
"And?" Caleb inquired. I knew who he was really after the most.
"Your sister," he finished. I swallowed and took a deep breath to hold myself together.
"Does he even know she exists?" Caleb interrogated.
"I'd say by now he does," Dad replied.
"He won't get my family,kingdom, or people without a fight," I stated. I was starting to boil with anger and my fist were balled up in my lap while my jaw was so clench that I'm starting to think that my teeth are fusing together.
"You can't beat Jace," my father started but I cut I'm off.
"But you wouldn't even last a couple seconds against him. He's strong and has black magic. Who knows if his wolf is still him but if it is well then he is still really strong. I barley know magic and I have an abnormally strong wolf. All you guys and everyone else has is a wolf," I interjected.
"What if you get hurt? Or hell with hurt! You could die trying to go against him! What do we do then?" Caleb shouted. At his words an idea popped in my head that would save my people.
"If I die well then I'll take him with me," I stated while trying to show fear.
"Let's not even think about that. We can find another way," Dad demanded.
"If it comes down to it I'll do what I know I can do," I fired back.
"And what do you suppose that you can do?" Dad snapped.
"If I can get in physical contact with him I can use my powers to directly shoot into him. He'll do the same out of pain and after the good and evil react it'll cause this explosion type thing. When this happens we'll probably disappear into thin air because we'll burst into such small pieces. It'll save the kingdom," I stated.
"But it'll kill you and you're my only daughter!" My Dad shouted. He pounded his fist on my desk and it finally broke in two. I quickly stood up before it broke and look at my dad.
"Also what about Tyler?" Caleb added.
"Maybe he can find a second chance mate. I know this isn't the future that we wanted but maybe this is why I was created! Maybe the moon goddess knew about Jace and created me to fight! I'm sorry but I'll do anything for my family to live," I said before walking out of my office. I had to get out before I could break in front of my father and brother. They've been royals since birth so they're tough but I haven't. Heck I haven't even been in this life style for six months. Caleb was sixteen so he could take over one day. Arya just turned sixteen not so long ago and would need some help but could take over. The two seemed to get along at the wedding so maybe they could bring the kingdoms to not want to kill each other. I shifted into my wolf and ran for the beach. I was greeted with what I would call another sign. The ocean was frozen around the island. I smelt the air and detected dark magic and Jace. I let out a low growl before howling to alert everyone about what was going on. My mom wanted to stay distant from the whole Jace thing and I couldn't blame her. I ran back to the kingdom and went straight to the shower. After my shower I changed into my black sports bra and black spandex shorts. I went out on my balcony to enjoy the cool night. Tyler walked out to greet me.
"So I'm taking it that you have a plan together now?" He guessed. I smiled and turned to him.
"Actually no not really. But I do have to tell you something and I'm not going to beg for you not to get mad because you're going to be extremely pissed off at me and also at Jace. Well you know more so at have than you already are bu-"
"Stop trying to get off topic. It won't work and it's pissing me off since I now know I'll be pissed anyways," Tyler warned. I sighed and let my shoulders slump in defeat.
"Well then here I go. If worse comes to worse and I can't beat Jace well then I know how to kill him," I started. Before I could continue Tyler interrupted.
"I don't like where this is going but can't you just do whatever you're gonna do anyways just to kill him and get it over with? We don't need him alive," he stated.
"Mean yes I'm planning on killing h but if I can't by fighting well then I know another way," I started and waited for his signal to continue. He lifted his eyebrow and I continued.
"If I can get in physical contact I zone make our powers react which will instantly kill us both," I blurted out. I watched Tyler as his body shook. His face went red and his jaw was clenched. His knuckles were white and I wasn't sure if I should approach him or stay back.
"No, you can't leave me. I won't let that happen ever. So no you're not doing that. Over my dead body will you die," he stated firmly. I let out a breath before mustering up as much courage as possible.
"If it's what I have to do in order to save my family,my friends, and you well then I'll do it a hundred times over," I spat back.