Chapter Sixteen

So the reception was coming to an end but there was one slow dance left for the bride and groom. They called us out and we went out hand in hand. I put my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist. The music slowly started and we slowly stepped in like a box circle if that makes since.
"I don't think I can get anymore happy than this," Tyler smiled.
"It's not over yet. Part three hasn't started," I bite my lip mischievously but he didn't catch on. He cocked his head to the side like a confused dog. I rolled my eyes.
"Part three is usually done between the bride and the groom in the bedroom with no one watching," I explained. Then he finally got it.
"How could I forget the best part. I can finally put my wolf to rest and stop wanting be with you ever second but I doubt that feeling will dull much. He is a very needy wolf," he let out a little chuckle.
"Well hey at least yours keeps you company. Mine hardly speaks. I've heard her say hello and mate but that's about all," I sighed.
Hey now, I just like giving you some space. I get to rest when your awake because I stay cautioned while you sleep.
Thanks wild I said back and she replied with a nod. The dance was over and people started filling out. It appeared Caleb found his mate because he didn't want her to leave. Both my parents smiled at me before leaving. While people left I snuck upstairs for a quick shower to get off the make up and get out the hairspray. I went vampire speed and was literally done in a minute. Tyler finally came up as the doors to the castle was closed. He took off his shoes,tie,and jacket. Then pulled off his socks.
"Glad those discomforts are gone. But looks like you got a headstart," he chuckled. I now had on sweats and just a sports bra. There wasn't any real use in trying because here soon it would be off anyway. I laughed as I walked up to him. I pulled down on his neck bringing him in for a kiss. It progressed fast and soon I was working at his shirt.
"If you don't want to do this now would be a good time to stop. I don't think I can control my wolf much longer," he panted.
"Trust me I've had the same issue," I whispered and with that we progressed. We finished our mating process and now nothing could break us apart.

Morning
I saw the morning light shine through the window. Luckily I made the smart decision and had a pull down shade in front of it. I focused on it and imagined in going down. With this it slowly lowered. I smiled before returning to position with my head rested on Tyler's chest again. Who knew wolves were so warm. I could control my body temperature but I was usually vampire cold. I need to get up but there's two problems. One is I don't want to. The other is tyler has a tight grin even when he is sleeping. Might as well try to teleport. I could go short distances but I've never tried it while being held. I thought about being in the bathroom and sure enough I was in the bathroom. I peaked out and Tyler was still asleep. After my shower I changed into comfy clothes and went back to bed.
"You left me," Tyler whined. I turned on my side to face him.
"Only for a quick shower," I smiled. Why would he care. He smiled before taking me back in his death grip.
" Now I have to get my scent all over you again," Tyler chuckled and I laughed.
Tyler's POV
So I woke up and my mate had left me. I heard the shower going. I checked up on my wolf.
Hey buddy what's up?
We are fully mated!
I knew he was doing some sort of wolf dance but I wasn't gonna bother. Soon my mate joined me in bed again.
"You left me," I whined. That was my wolf talking pretty much.
"Only for a quick shower," she smiled at me. At least now I could smell her scent difference. I liked it so I pulled her close and held her tightly.
" Now I have to get my scent all over you again," I chuckled and I saw her smile. This was great. Yesterday was awesome but last night took the cake.
My POV
I knew he was thinking about yesterday well more like last night. I could tell that my silent wolf was happy. But now she was even more protective and even the vampire part of me gave me the urge to protect him.
" So my prince, what shall we do today?" I questioned. I knew prince wasn't something he thought he was. He even looked confused for a second until he remembered.
" Whatever my lovely princess wants to do," he replied. I didn't want to move.i thought about it.
"How about a wolf run?" I asked. He nodded and I hoped up. I went to the back door waiting on him. When he finally came down the stairs I walked out the back door. It took no time before we were in wolf form. His black wolf was larger now that it was mated to a royal. He was about 8 foot but still a foot shorter than me. He was still jet black with blue eyes. I enjoyed my wolf. Her white fur had shades of grey speckled throughout her fur. We ran and like always I won. She was much faster and finally he met back up with me. I was already shifted back. He shifted and stood up.
"That was relaxing," he stated. I smiled and agreed. We then went inside to get some much needed breakfast. Or at least need for him. I still didn't need to eat.