Chapter Fourteen

1 and 1/2 weeks later.
I was drug out of bed by my mother this morning. It was the first time in awhile I've slept. I tried to get Tyler to save me but he just laughed and rolled back over. So I've officially decided that I have a jerk for a mate. She took me to a private sitting room where there was a small platform am a huge mirror with two smaller ones on each side. Oh shit it is wedding dress shopping. Ok, so maybe I was considering waiting til Friday before the rehearsal dinner to shop but I guess that ideas gone. At least I get some mother time. She was taking measurements when I decided to break the silence.
"Why didn't you ever have another kid?" I asked nervously.
"For honesty you do have a vampire sister. She just is turning 16 in three months. Her dad died not long after we married. She never met him and I can't seem to bring myself to tell her about you. She'd either be thrilled or angry about not having you growing up. She always said she wanted an older sibling for protection. She got bullied some because she didn't want to be treated special because she was royalty," my mother explained with a hint of pain.
"I want her in my wedding. I want to get to know her," I stated turning to my mom.
"You can meet her when you decide on a dress," my mom said as she smiled. I nodded my head. I found a picture of a dress I fell in love with and showed my mom. She actually approved of it. It was a strapless white gown that was form fitting down to the hips the it was loose and flowing with a small train. It has a few diamonds up the center. I loved how simple it was. After we got done with everything we headed to her castle. I kept my ears and eyes out while sniffing the air. The rogues appeared to have left but you can never be to sure. When we walked in I saw a young girl who looked a lot like my mom. We were all the same height. 5'4. They both had dark brown hair but they also had the creepy red vampire eyes. They both had full lips but one difference is that this girl was very petite as for my mom had some curves. She looked confused as she sniffed the air near me. I realized she couldn't decide which I was. I laughed.
"Honey I need to tell you something," my mom said. You could tell she was pained because she kept me a secret. The girl looked confused but nodded then sat at the table where mom SAT across from her. I leaned against the wall off to the side.
"When I was in high school....," mom started but she was cut off.
"Please mom not the talk again," she begged. My mom laughed.
"Aria, it isn't about that," mom laughed. Aria that's pretty. She continued.
"As I was saying. In high school I had a fling with the werewolf king. He was the prince then but anyhow I thought I could only get pregnant by another vampire. Sweetheart I was so wrong. I got pregnant but gave the baby up to humans. And t-this is yo-your ha-half sister," mom started to tear up. Aria's eyes lit up as she looked to me. I smiled onto knowing what else to do. Before I knew it I was engulfed in a vampire strength hug. I was happy that it went well.
"After all I did get what I wanted. Finally a protector," she squealed.i laughed.
"I was wondering if you'd be my maid of honor in my wedding. It's next Saturday. You'll walk down with my brother," I smiled nicely as I asked.
"Of course I will! A royal wedding. I've never been in one of those I can finally wear that expensive dress!" She exclaimed. She was smiling and I laughed as she bounced in happiness. She drug me to her room to see what dress would work.
"So your half and half. Not to mention going to unit the largest kingdoms. Ooh is your mate a half and half?" She questioned.
"No Tyler is a werewolf. And uh since you'll be walking with my brother you should know alittle about him. Him and my dad look alike. Also he's a month older than you. It's funny how my siblings look like my parents but you can tell I'm a mix," I laughed.
"Your eyes. Before our family became vampires they had unique eyes like yours. Beautiful may I add," she smiled. So I did have my family. We decided on a dress and we hugged goodbye before I walked home. What made me even more happy is that there wasn't even a rogue smell in the air. I walked in and smiled. I went upstairs where Tyler was now on the balcony.
"I have a sister. She's a vampire and wonderful," I smiled. He smiled back.
"Good. Another female for you and possibly a babysitter," he laughed. Oh lord. Not even married and talking about kids. I don't even know if I can have kids.
"That can wait awhile now can't it?" I asked smiling as I got close to him.
" Of course it can," he smiled kissing me.
"So I've decided to give you an early wedding present," I said mysteriously. He looked confused. I laughed and pulled him closer.
"Your mark," I whispered in his ear.
"Are you sure?" He asked with huge eyes. I nodded and he kissed me again. I tilted my head to the side. I'm glad I'm more pain tolerant. I didn't ever feel him bite.
"Are you ok?" He asked. Then I realized it was already over.
"I didn't even feel it," I grinned at him.
"Damn, who knew I'd get the badass bitch with a lot of pain tolerance," he smirked. I laughed before kissing him again.