Chapter Twenty One

I woke up to someone saying my name. I raised my head and saw Caroline with a huge smile while doing a happy dance.
"Is your heat gone?" I asked groggily.
"Yes! Thank you so so so much!" She shrieked. I rolled of the couch and started walking to the door.
"You are very welcome and uh if Tyler or anyone else besides Dad asks you anything, I was never here. Got it?" I explained. She nodded her head.
"You were never here and in fact you are currently a character of my imagination," she replied with a smile and I wink. I smiled and laughed before walking out. I started running as soon as my feet left the door frame. I shifted before taking the bridge back over. Washington is where I'm headed and no one and nothing can stop me. My paws hit the ground hard and I was on a mission. I leapt through the woods and swam through some lakes. I soon got to Washington and found my way into these really think woods. I was running until my senses jolted me back. I sniffed and I knew I had the right place because there was a barrier. I tried to hide my scent and quickly bound through the barrier. I felt electrical shock but I kept running. I shifted back to my human form and continues. Soon I was meet by four wolves. I could tell alpha and beta but the other two must have been warriors. They shifted back and glared at me.
"Who are you and what business do you have that involves crossing our border illegally," he demanded. I clenched my teeth. He honestly thought he was high than me.
"Well I can to collect my brother. You kinda took him prisoner and I didn't think that we're going to negotiate," I spat back with as much sass as possible.
"None of our prisoners have a sibling that even knows they're gone," he explained. I let my guard down a little so they could smell me. Their eyes started filling with terror and fear.
"Now I would like my brother back. You know prince Caleb," I snarled at them.
"You can't have him. I'm the alpha and I said no," he challenged. He stiffened his body and held his head high but fear was still evident.
"Well I'm the princess soon to be queen of all vampires and werewolves and I said yes!" I exclaimed before running up to him and tackling him. I swung a few punches and he was out. His little minions started after me. I took off running towards the house. Is shift back and forth to confuse them and I also jumped in and out of trees. I was easily killing them and knocking them out. Soon I reach the pack house and smelt Caleb. I ran in and tracked the scent. There were two guards guarding my brothers prison room but I shifted and quickly ripped their heads off. I burst through the door and saw Caleb laying on the floor bloody and bruised. He raised his head up a little and I shifted.
"How'd you finally find me?" He questioned.
"By using a lot of help. Let's get out of here. Can you shift?" I asked. He winced in pain when he tried to move.
"I have a broken leg and fractured arm," he replied. I nodded and shifted. I walked over to him and laid down. I pushed him on my back using my snout. I started running and we were soon half way home. I stopped for a break.
"Let's go get you something to eat so you can heal," I ordered. He nodded and leaned against me for support. We were soon sitting inside of a little cafe and Caleb was eating everything. I watched his bruises slowly disappear and his his bones molded back together.
" I'll take a while to shift," he said breaking the silence.
"That's alright I can carry you," I replied.
"So uh how's Caroline?" He asked.
"She went into heat. I kept and eye on her but I'm pretty sure half the male population is scared for their life. I searched for you then Dad contacted me and told me. I took care of her but Tyler doesn't know I was even home. I stayed until she came out of heat then Tyler was talking about how he knew the bloody rebels were in Washington. That's how I found you," I stated. He looked happy and relieved.
"Thanks for taking care of her when I wasn't. She was in such bad shape when I pleaded for them to let her go. I also knew that she would go into heat and I didn't want anyone to touch her. So should we get in the basement when we get back? Well Caroline,Dad, and I anyways?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I looked at him confused.
"What do you mean?" I questioned with a confused look.
"Tyler is going to be completely pissed that you left without him knowing and you have a temper. I'm worried about an explosion of some sort," he replied and he looked very amused. I laughed.
"Well I guess I'll figure it out. Anyhow Caroline is lucky. I almost didn't find her. She was so distraught and I couldn't help but think that like how do you say it. What if they were watching and waiting to retake her but I just do happened to stumble upon her? I'd feel awful so I guess on last perimeter run did me well," I spoke. Caleb smiled again. After paying we got up and walked out. Tyler was still to weak do he rode on my back. He was petting my fur as I was starting to trot off.
"Thanks again sis for taking care of Caroline and rescuing me out of that hell hole. Now let's go I miss my mate," he thanked. I nodded and took off running.