Chapter Four

I sat the railing of my balcony and over looked the railing as the moon made its way high up in the sky and the village below turned off. My village. Why would they call this a village when over 700 werewolves live in it and beyond the village there are many other places where packs that join ours stay together. And not far off is my mother's kingdom and all the vampire clans that make up the palace. I got to thinking my dad said powers. Did I have more than other hybrids? Was there others like me? My mind whirled til I heard footsteps. I didn't turn because I could smell it was my father.
"It's a lot to take in," he said with worry in his words.
" You said powers. What does that mean?" I questions turning my head to meet his gaze. He sighed before taking a seat next to me.
"When you were a baby you starting using things we called powers. You had so many we lost track. We were worried you'd loose control until you lost them. You could litterary orb away and that's like snapping your fingers and being wherever you'd like. You also had a power to heal and control things like pain,weather,feelings and so much more. When we were on our way to your adopted parents you started to cry and shot like these electric charge beams at us it was scary and you moved things without moving. Many wolves and some vampires have powers but just a few. You will lead so I guess your made up of all your people," he said letting out a breath as if he'd been holding it in since I was born. I looked at the ground.
"Who changed me?" I questioned silently.
" The brothers. We never learned their names. They were human twins. They were so different yet do alike. They had different groups. One was rolling with vampires and the other with immortal wolves. One day they had a get together and a battle broke out but both brothers being fragile humans were harmed and changed one to a wolf and one to a vampire. But the brother bond over came the hate they had for each other. I couldn't ask for a better duo to bring home my baby. Speaking of which I know you don't need to sleep but I do," he said getting up. He leaned over kissing my forehead before leaving. So much to do. To think just the other day I was a normal 16 year old human that no one notice and now I was a hybrid princess soon to be queen and unite both the largest vampire and largest werewolves kingdom in the world. I couldn't help but smile. Through all this here I was being something that I never thought of.

I watched til the sun blinded me as it peaked over the horizon I quickly showered and as I walked out my room I realized something. What do I eat? I walked downstairs and saw a note on the table.
" We went out to hunt. I'd say you don't eat anything since you never ate anything when you were born you just lived how you were. Also youother is coming by at noon for dress fittings and your crown"
Great exactly what I want. As I walked to my room I stopped at a mirror looking in I noticed how my eyes weren't red. It confused me. I tried really hard to imagine my eyes red then suddenly this mixture of dark and light red spread from my pupil. I'm officially a freak I thought quietly laughing at myself as I changed them back. Soon I walked to my room where my mother was standing.
"I wish I was human some days just to feel the warmth of the sun without it making my skin putting the sun to shame with brightness," she said with a hint of sadness in her voice. Finally we did all kinds of measurements and I turned to a full length mirror. My dress was a dark red with a black ribbon wrapped around my waist. A light black fade started a little below my hip and got darker as it reached the floor. The crown was small it was only three pointed mounds with the middle being taller. Blue,red,green and purple gems were in each mound.
" Remember that there is a ball tonight to celebrate your return and this will be the first step in uniting everyone," my mother said before leaving me to gaze at myself.