Chapter Eleven

Tyler let go of me and grabbed his arm.
"You didn't say that setting my skin on fire felt better!" He scream. I actually felt bad. I went over to him as he fell to his knee. I got down on mine and grabbed his face in my hands.
"Look at me. Don't focus on the pain that makes it worst. Focus on my what do you see?" I asked. Wow that was helping his breathing went back to normal.
" I see my beautiful mate. With light brown hair and special eyes," he replied.
"Good now why are they special?" I questioned. I knew he'd pass out soon. I didn't say it but he'd figure it out. His body was starting to go limp.
" They a grey blue but they also have this green a little bit and hazel that comes off the pupil of you focus enough," he stated as he started to fall asleep. I grabbed his shoulders and got him to his feet. I led him to bed and laid him down. I couldn't sleep so I sat down pulled his head and shoulders onto my lap. I slowly pet his head.
"That's the most pain you'll ever feel," i whispered "I'll make sure of it."
The sun rose and I couldn't believe that I managed to fall asleep sitting up but I did. I look down at Tyler and instantly realized that he wasn't get up for awhile. I slid out form under him and changed into jeans and a tank top. Today I was going to meet my people until Tyler woke up then I'd come be with him. I had a nurse from the medical center come up and keep tabs. If I had the time I may go for a run. The people were so nice when you ignored their thoughts.  They were warming up to me. I had walked for awhile until I heard a mind link from Caleb. 
Wanna go for a run?
Yeah be there soon.
I was the only female they let run with them. They were out top warriors. We shifted. I feel awkward being so much taller than everyone else. Caleb was closest to my height and he still looked like a runt to me. As we ran we stopped multiple times to see more wolves. As we were finishing up I heard a mind link from the nurse that he was waking up. As soon as I got in I went straight upstairs and she left. Things about being a hybrid. Get a super cool wolf but never sweat from runs. Tyler's eyes fluttered open and I smiled.
"How you feeling?" I asked. I didn't read about after they were changes.
"The same actually just really tired," he replied.
"Yeah that's typical. Your body is just figuring out how to live forever," said. He turned his head and saw the time. His eyes widened. The time was 4:00 pm.
"I let you sleep," I stated to him. He nodded before getting up for a shower. I took the time to wonder the castle. I sighed then walked to my dad's office. Luckily he knew I was there before knocking and invited me in. He was in a meeting. He motion me to sit so I did. Minutes later the men left and I looked to dad.
"I want my own castle. Between your and mom's so people know that I don't favor one over the other," I stated. He smiled and nodded showing me blue prints that were already made.
"Construction starts tomorrow," he replied. I smiled as I knew Tyler was near and my dad once again had to earn me.
"Just because you have your own place doesn't mean you two do whatever still wait. If your not going to wait do it whenever mean with Maria I'm sure my father hear the whole thing's and afterwards he start.." I interrupted him.
"Dad, shut up. Remeber this. I do what I want when I want to and however I please to do it," I remarked before patting his head and walking out. I think I just scared him more than he did me. Tyler was laughing.
"Shut up goes for you to," I said as we made it to my room. He smiled before backing me to a wall.
"So however you want huh?" He asked with a mischievous smile.
"Yup," I said putting my arms around his neck and hoisting myself up to him. For the first time in a while we actually shared a long kiss instead of a peck. OK so maybe it ended up as a make out session but nothing farther. It ended in bed with clothing on. We were laying there I had my head on his chest and he had his arms around me. I looked at the time and laid back down.
"We need to get up for dinner," Tyler stated.
"Why?" I questioned.
"Because we got limited time," he answered.
"You must have forgotten," I said getting up a little. He looked confused.
"We have forever," I whispered before kissing him.
"Mmm. I guess you right," he smiled before going for another kiss. I felt like this moment was perfect the only that could make this better was a wedding. I'd never thought that I would be the one silently begging for a wedding. As I rested my head on Tyler's chest I knew a fact that would drive him crazy.
"I love you," I said slowly. I didn't look up because I didn't want him to feel pressure through his emotions he was shocked. I guess he never thought I'd say it first.
"I love you too. Weren't you the little rogue that was hurt and looked willing to try and fight her way out of help. Seems like now your the lap dog not the guard dog," he said with a laugh. I got up and in his face.
"You're going to regret that," I said laughing.
"Looking forward to it," he smiled.