Chapter Ten

"Don't let me fall," I whispered to Tyler as we took or first step down the stairs.
"Don't worry I got you," whispered back. We rounded the stairs and saw our last set of stairs and my mother and father smiling at the bottom. It seemed so nice that they got along even after all these years. When we reached the bottom of the stairs Tyler let go and went off to the side as I went and stood between my parents.
"Almost 17 years ago King David and I welcomed our baby girl into this world but we gave her up," my mother said standing tall.
"But now she is all grown up and preparing to take over these two kingdoms and with that she'll unit vampires and werewolves. So everyone meet our daughter," my dad cheered. Everyone gave a little bow as everyone went on to dance,eat,and talk. I went down the stairs and saw my brother in a corner being antisocial. Well if I want to find out his problem why not do it now. I approached him.
"What's your problem with me?" I asked nicely. He gave me a weird look and tried to walk away. This angered my so put put my hand and shoved him back to the wall.
"I didn't dismiss you. Now anwser!" I demanded in my strongest voice I could summon.
" My problem. My problem is that you have a mom that didn't run away. Also I was dad's everything until you showed up so now we all know the favorite child," anger dripped from his voice.
"You think I wanted it to be this way? I wish I was still in the U.S with my mate and sometimes I wish I was still a human but I'm not I'm here. I'll never fit in or belong but I'll try my best and I get what I want. You will like me and I'll try til you die," I muttered out before tears could try and come out. Caleb looked shocked. I took my hand off him and turned walking away. I think he got the message. I saw Tyler talking with his beta. I didn't want to just interrupt so I walked up to his side and wrapped my arms around him locking them on the other side. I rested my head against his shoulder then he took his arm and pulled me in closer. I took deep breaths. This was better than talking to anyone. He continued talking to Derek until Derek went off to find his wife. They met when they were 16 and now they're 20. I looked up at Tyler who was looking down at me.
" I didn't think princesses hung on people. Much less did I think they would do it in public," he said with a chuckle. I looked around. I had a few glares but I didn't care.
"Princess is just a title. It doesn't define who you are it just says a little about what you are and your family. Anyone can be a princess but no one can be me," I said with a smile. He chuckled. We had fun talking to people all night until everyone left around 9:30 pm to be with family. As I led Tyler upstairs I heard my dad shout at us from below.
"Remember you must be married before you can become queen also you should probably be queen before engaging in activities even if it's with your mate people will still.....," I cut him off before he could finish.
"Dad! Remeber I went to school and had a health class they tell us more than the process. Just stay out of it I'm fine," I quickly said. I knew I had to be red. I pulled Tyler along I could feel how hard he was trying not to laugh and just feeling that made me laugh. Then he laughed and we made it to my room. I got in the shower quickly and got out. Tonight seems like a sweat pants and t shirt night. Tyler quickly showered and joined me on the balcony. I enjoyed the view of everything. Some people who saw me waved and I returned it. I could tell something now bothered Tyler and I sent him a feeling do he knew he could ask. I had a feeling it was about what my dad said.
" Were you planning on completing the mate bond and getting married anytime soon?" He asked and I could tell he was anxious. For the first time I had to look for anwser deep within.
" I've been living in the moment for so long I guess I thought it'd just happen when it happened and if it happens. But if it makes you feel better yes I had planned from the beginning to be mated and married to you. But we need to talk about the pack and the palace," I said with a hint of worry. I could tell he was confused.
"What do you mean?"he questioned.
"Your the alpha of your pack and it's the second largest pack ever but I'm technically soon to be alpha of the largest pack ever and the vampires will be under my control. So how do we do it. I don't want to live separate but I don't want to ask you if you'll join here," I said with tears threatening to erupt. He knew as well as I did he'd either have to come here or we wouldn't work out.
"I'll move the pack here. We can join. I'll technically still be an alpha in some way. I love you and I'll never leave you but there is another thing we need to talk about,"he stated but now I was confused. I nodded my head for him to speak.
"You're immortal and I'm a mortal wolf," he said. I could hear his worry but I laughed.
"It's easy to turn a mortal wolf into an immortal wolf," I replied. I'm happy that while I had nothing to do here dad let me in the library. Before he could ask I answered.
"Like vampires an immortal wolf holds venom except it's in their claws. If they scratch a mortal wolf they have to make the venom come out. They have to control it. It doesn't control itself," I stated to him. He sighed in relief.
"Show me," he said.
"Right now?" I asked. He nodded. He came up behind me wrapped his arms around me. Good thing you can do this in human form. I sank my nails into his skin and injected the venom. I think I forgot to tell him it burns.