sixteen

Sadie woke up, still in the hospital and when she looked to her side, Jason was still sleeping in his chair

Sadie woke up, still in the hospital and when she looked to her side, Jason was still sleeping in his chair. She smiled as she remembered what he had said while he thought she was asleep. Soon Jason woke up too.

"Hey," he said is a raspy morning voice.

Woah, that was hot, Sadie thought.

"Hey," she said.

"Feeling better?" Jason asked.

Sadie nodded, "Could you go get the nurse so I can ask if I can go?"

"Yeah, sure," Jason said as he got up and left.

A few minutes later, the nurse walked in with the doctor behind her. They had a conversation about Sadie's health. Afterwards, the doctor told her that she was free to go. She had received two bags of IV fluids and was rehydrated.

"Please eat and take a few days off," he said.

"I will, thanks doctor."

"Would you like me to let Justin back in?" the nurse asked.

"Yes please."

The nurse nodded and once they left Jason came back in.

"How'd it go?"

"Good, I can go," Sadie said.

"That's good. I can drive you back to your car," Jason said, "I'll wait outside for you to get dressed."

"Thanks," Sadie replied.

Sadie got dressed and walked out to check out. The two walked together towards the elevator and rode it down. Justin drove her to her car. The drive was silent but once they got back to the store's parking lot, Sadie turned to look at him, "Thanks for everything Jason."

"You don't need to thank me," he said.

Sadie opened the door and got off before walking around the car to get to her car. Jason got out of the car too and walked towards her.

"Would you like to go eat breakfast tomorrow with me?" he asked, "I promise I won't snap and say something stupid and hurtful. I've learned to take a joke."

"The minute you say something stupid tomorrow, I'll kick you in the balls okay?"

He chuckled, "So I guess that means yes?"

"Yeah. The café downtown? At 9:30AM?" Sadie asked, biting her lip.

"I'll see you there," he said staring at her lip until she released it from her teeth.

Sadie stepped forward, got on her tiptoes and wrapped her arms around Jason, giving him a warm hug. It took a while but Jason replicated, wrapping his arms around her, hugging her tightly. "I forgive you. I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?"

"Yeah," he said.

She let go and walked over to the driver's side, unlocking the car, and getting inside. Jason watched her as she left. Sadie smiled the entire way home. When she got home she made herself some toast and poured some orange juice. After she finished eating she took a shower and decided to sleep some more, she was still tired and felt like she barely had any energy.

short but sweet

thanks to those of you who're still here and didn't leave even though i deleted most of my works and took a long ass break.

so i thought i might explain to you guys what's gucci...

i'm no longer the little horn dog i used to be, and while i do love writing and reading these erotic fanfictions i want to take a break from them, thus explaining why i deleted everything that was too erotic.

i'm also interested in self-publishing but honestly who's going to buy a book full of smut? i have to add something more than that. something like a real story with a deep meaning or something that's interesting.

i want to re-write daddy and savage but less sexual, it's just been hard and i have no inspiration at the moment. this seems to be the only story i don't have writer's block for and it's probably because it's already started.

starting over takes a lot of work lmao.

well anyway, i hope you guys aren't too upset with my decision and hopefully this will clarify why my books were deleted.

-val