Chapter 21

~♡~

|"No one knows how much I cried because of you"|

~♡~

You woke up in your hotel room. You were feeling strange, as if you've forgotten something. Then everything hit you. You remembered drowning in the ice cold water, with no energy to swim.

Your head was pounding, every cell in your body is screaming for oxygen. You kept fighting until you felt like your head is about to explode, you had to take a breath. So you did. For some reason it doesn’t hurt like you thought it would, you weren't not scared anymore, it was almost peaceful actually. You began to fall. You fell further and further into the darkness until it threatens to swallow you whole.

That was how you felt then.

But now, you were glad to be alive. You were glad to breath in the air. Underwater was scary, it was not that you hated water, you loved to dive and swim, but in summer. Swimming in cold water was a nightmare, especially when you couldn't see anything underwater.
Now, you gained a fear. You feared to swim.

Next to your bed sat Jimin on a chair, his head resting on your bed. You carefully took his hand in yours and squeezed his gently, which made him wake up instantly.

"Y/N!", shouted he, hugging you tightly. You gave him a small pat on his back, quietly saying you were okay.

"Why can't you be carefull? You could've died! And worst of them all is, you gave up and let yourself die..." Then came the waterworks. He was still hugging you, crying on your shoulder. He didn't pull back, embarassed of you seeing his crying face.

"Sorry..." You whispered, "I promise. I won't do it again."

"Good thing Jungkook was there to save you. You were unconscious for two days and that guy didn't even leave this room untill this morning when I forced him to." Jimin sighed, "He was very scared Y/N. When I came to check on him and you last night, he was crying, holding your hand tightly."

You wanted to laugh. Jimin sounded very serious, but you couldn't believe a word he just said. The Jungkook now would never do such thing, he never cared about you and barely spared a glance at you if you hurt yourself.

Seeing the look on your face, Jimin spoke as if he read your thoughts. "This is not a time for me to be joking. I'm not lying, you know I'm being serious. Don't lie to yourself."

"Jimin..."

"Yes Y/N?" He asked.

"Could you get me a glass of water, please?"