rockstar

"Man,  I feel just like a rockstar"

Val's POV

"Steve what the fuck is this place?" I asked with an hint of annoyance.

It will be fun Nancy said. We will be back in no time she said.

I was basically dragged to third wheel with Steve and Nancy and in all honesty, I don't know why they even invited me.

It was just suppose to be us three going to get food and see a movie, but now things have switched when Steve said we are not going to the movies anymore.

Me and Nancy throughout the drive were demanding him to tell us answers until we pulled up into this weird looking club.

"Sis shut up" Steve said to me finding a parking spot. I rolled my eyes at him knowing he wasn't actually being serious.

Me and my brother Steve have a good relationship so I can tell when he's serious.

"Steve seriously where are we?" Nancy asked looking out the car window. Steve parked the car looking at me and Nancy.

"How about you guys get out the car and find out" without any words he just gets out the car, I groan getting out the car slamming the car shut.

"Carful!" He said rubbing his car door.

"Mom is going to kill us" crossing my arms over my chest.

"Mom won't do anything because we are together" he said and suddenly it all clicked.

"That's why you wanted me to come so badly!" I said throwing my hands in the air.

"Hey! I wanted you to come and I didn't know this was going to happen" Nancy said frustratedly crossing her arms over her chest.

"I know but he was like pushing it" shrugging my shoulders and of course the 2 seconds me and Nancy were talking, Steve just decided to start walking without saying anything.

We both started too follow him, we walked  into the club and it's a neon type theme, people basically dry humping each other it's not even dancing.

I turn my head to see Steve open a door that's  barely even noticeable, I hold a confused face.

"Where the fuck are we" I mumble causing Nancy to look at me.

"Exactly what I'm thinking"

The door opens and I see a bodyguard, Steve shows him his phone and the guy nods his head for us to got down the stairs.

We walk through the door and I start to hear loud cheering. Nancy and I look at each other knowing exactly what is going on.

"You brought us to an illegal underground boxing match!?" We say at the same time as we were walking to the event. We see a crowd of people yelling and cheering.

"I sure did" he said smiling as if he's proud of himself and I just want to smack the smile off his face "follow me!"

As we are walking Steve is shaking people up and saying hi. Then I see someone making me stop in my tracks.

"Ayy Steve you made it"

"Of course I wouldn't miss it" he said to Billy.

Billy Hargrove. The biggest ass on the planet. I quickly want to leave seeing his face but of course Steve is my ride.

He looked at me seeing a smirk form onto his face "Hey princesses" I rolled my eyes at him turning to Nancy

"Can we leave somewhere?" She nods her head as me and her walk away.

Everyone knows Billy is the number one player in this town and he's been trying to get at me for so long. Don't get me wrong Billy is attractive and I would date him but he's a player and I wouldn't throw myself in that situation.

Me and Nancy were waiting in line to get some drinks when I felt someone by my presence.

"I'm so glad you decided to come support me babygirl" I groan at the sound of hearing Billy's voice.

"What makes you think I came here by choice for you" I say squinting my eyes pushing him away from me. He looks at me with a smirk
on his face and I rolled my eyes at him.

He's so cocky, it's annoying but at the same time he's hot and he knows it which is also kinda annoying because that's why he's cocky. He open his mouth to say something until someone from a distance was calling his name.

I look over with him because I'm a nosy bitch and it's just some girl who was telling his too come over.

"Be sure to cheer me on princess" he whispered in my ear as I felt his lips touch me, making me go stiff.

"In your dreams Hargrove" crossing my arms.

As he walked away Nancy spoke up "you know if I had a dollar every time you rolled your eyes at Billy, I would be rich"

I laughed at her comment getting our drinks and finally sitting down to watch the match.

Even though I did not want to be here, I decided to make some type of fun out of it. So
I cheered Billy on even though he got on my nerves most of the time.

————————

Hello I hope you guys like the first chapter I didn't want to make the first chapter super long so sorry it's so short. I'm going to try and make long chapters. I hope you guys continue on reading :)

- be sure too tell me what y'all think :)