Easily

"just because it won't come easily, doesn't mean we should try"

Val's pov

I was woken up from the sunlight beaming through my window. I look at my clock to see that it was 6:00am, which meant I had to start getting ready for school. I was getting off of my bed until I felt something pull me back.

I look over to see Billy was still in my bed laying on his back as I was pulled to his side "please don't leave" he said and let me just say his morning voice is so hot.

I started playing with his fingers and holding his hand, "I have to get ready for school and you have to leave before someone knows your here" I whispered looking up at him.

"Your right, but why would I care" he chuckled turning his body and put his head between my neck and pulled my body closer to his.

I felt so happy right now and I didn't want anything getting in the way of this but I knew this moment right here would last forever.

"Billy I'm serious, you know my dad would kill you if he saw you in my bed" I said trying to push him off of me.

"Ugh fine" He said rolling away from me and I frown from the contact being gone but I knew it was going to happen sooner or later and it needed to happen.

He sat on the edge of my bed putting on his shoes and put on his jacket, leaving him in the clothes he had on yesterday. He walked up to me "sit up" he demanded.

I didn't know if I should listen or tell him to not tell me what to do, but instead I sit up from my bed and he lightly pushed me into his chest and made me suck in a breath.

Then he pressed a light kiss on my lips and I smiled in the kiss which caused him to smile widely.

"I'll see you later Val" he whispered pulling away from me and climbed out my window. I laid back down on my bed not being able to whip the smile off of my smile.

I kissed Billy, Billy kissed me.

When people see Billy they see an asshole, I mean don't get me wrong I see that too but Billy opens up to me. He wants me to know his thoughts.

I don't know what this means but all I know is that I'm going to take it day by day, for now.

————————

"What's gotten you in a good mood?" I hear Jonathan say from behind me as I was shutting my locker.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean all day you haven't been a bitch" he said laughing and I gasp at him. "I'm just kidding but really, I can just tell, you seem happy"

I wouldn't say I'm happy more like content.

"Good night sleep I guess" I said, Jonathan is my best friend but I didn't want to tell him about Billy because I already know what he is going to say.

"I know your lying, but I'll let it pass because your happy so I'm happy" he said giving me a small smile.

"Thanks" lightly bumping into his shoulder as we were walking.

As Jonathan and I were walking down the hall to go to class I suddenly bumped into a body and I look up to see Billy.

My eyes widen but I'm hoping he doesn't do anything in front of Jonathan.

"Come with me" Billy said talking while pulling me away and I was caught off guard by this all, I didn't really say anything.

"Uhh we have class Val" Jonathan said raising his eyebrow at me and he gave me a 'what the fuck' look.

"No one was fucking talking to you" Billy groaned and I looked at him smacking his shoulder and gave him a death stare.

"Jonathan I'll be right back" I said and he nod his head walking away.

I pull my arm from Billy grip "What the fuck was that?!" I said.

He pulled me back into him "come on don't be mad, I just wanted to see you because my dad was being an asshole this morning"

I frown "I'm not mad just a little bit off guard and didn't like the way you talked to Jonathan"  I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Well no one was fucking taking to him" he said rolling his eyes at me.

I unwrapped my arms from his neck and took a step back from him then gave him a stern look. We all know Billy is an asshole and I kinda want to push him to not be such an asshole but as long as he's not an asshole to me then I can deal with it.

But I also feel like Billy gives off the asshole vibe to protect himself from people but once someone meets him and gets used to him then he's a good guy.

He frown from the less contact then pushing me back into his chest which made me smirk. "What!? Do you want me to apologize to him?" He said which I knew he didn't want to do.

I nod my head giving him a pouty face as I looked up at him. He shook his head at me chuckling.

"Fine anything for you baby" he leans in for a kiss but I turn my head pecking him on the cheek, getting away from his grip.

"We have to go to class Billy" I said knowing his intentions were to skip and I couldn't do that, my parents would kill me.

"Can't we skip and just make out in my car" he said so naturally as if there was nothing wrong with that sentence. My mouth drops.

Now I'm staring to think what is he trying to do with me? I have to sudden urge to push him away.

"I'm leaving now" I said turning around and walking away very fast.

"I'll see you later Val!" He yelled from down the hall.

Okay I need to find Nancy.