Who?

"What we do in our imagination"

Val's Pov

Well Billy won his match that night which was not a surprise because Billy never loses a match, another reason why his ego is so big.

After that night we made it home late but our parents didn't care because they were happy me and Steve were hanging out and doing brotherly and sisterly stuff.

But now I was at the lovely Hawkins high school in my math class staring at the clock every second because this was the worst class ever.

Suddenly the teachers stops talking because someone decided to walk into the class and of course it's Billy: not surprised.

"Oh Billy disrupting my class yet again, hurry up and take a seat" the teacher said to Billy obviously annoyed at him but didn't let it affect her teaching as she continue to write on the broad.

I saw him wink at a girl, giving her a piece of paper and made her basically melt in her chair. I just rolled my eyes going back to taking my notes. Player.

I suddenly felt someone sit next to me and I slightly groan because I already know who it is.

You see I don't hate Billy, sometimes I can have a somewhat normal conversation with him but it always leads into how he want to have sex with me and that causes me to walk away from him.

But I just don't like how he's an asshole to other people, cocky, and a player. He's been trying to get at me since him and Steve became friends or since he moved into Hawkins.

Anyways the point is I only tolerate him because he's friends with Steve.

I can feel Billy staring at me but I ignore him by writing down my notes. As soon as the teacher is done lecturing us, she passes out a worksheet for us too work on.

For the next 5 minuets I'm still stuck on problem 2. I hate math so much. I look over to see Billy is on problem 9.

I slightly gasp in shock because Billy is actually doing work and he knows how to do it.

"What princess" I snap out of my thoughts from Billy's voice "surprise I can do school work" he said smirking raising an eyebrow.

"What role are you trying to play? The bad boy who is smart but hides it by being an asshole?" I said looking at him.

"No, the role where you and I are in your bed and I'm-"

I cut him off  "your unbelievable" slightly laughing at him.

He doesn't say anything after that, instead he moves his chair closer to mine putting his head on my shoulder to look at my paper, making me go stiff.