Reflections

"I tired to put it out for you to get, could've, should've but you never did"

Val's pov

I didn't end up staying with Billy because the whole car ride we didn't talk. It felt as if he wanted to say something to me but he didn't.

I don't think Billy knows how to comfort people, especially me. I feel like I have no one- I can't go to my brother, he told the one thing about me I didn't want people to know.

I was still crying- it's like the tears won't stop. I wish Billy was here but then again he wouldn't understand.

"Val"

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I hear both of my parents softly say my name. I turned my head to see them sadly stare at me.

"What do you guys want?" I said as I tried not to sound rude when that came out my mouth. I already know what my parents are going to say. But I could think about- is people don't understand what you are going through until it happens to them.

"Steve told us what happen and before you say anything" my dad said "you are my daughter and I don't care what these mother fuckers say in this town"

I lightly smiled at him because I wish I had that trait about my dad but then I frown at the mention of the Steve's name.

I honestly wanted to cry and have my mom hold me in her arms but for some reason I couldn't. I didn't want to worry them.

So I lied "I know who cares"

My mom walked over to me bending down to wrap her arms around me, as soon as she did I just busted out crying.

I felt like it was wrong to feel anything, I didn't want my dad to think I cared so much.

"Val is okay" my mom mumbled and I just didn't say anything to her at first.

"I just want to be alone right now" I said wiping my tears away. They nodded their heads understanding why I wanted to be alone.

"You should talk to Steve, Val" my dad said lastly while giving me a hug.

I was not going to talk to Steve.

———

As a couple of days go by, the only person I really talked to is Jonathan because he's the only person I have.

Billy hasn't tried to come see me and I don't know how I genuinely feel about that. I don't even know what I want from Billy anymore.

I also don't understand why Billy hasn't talk to me and it just makes me think he doesn't like me anymore, but would I be so surprised?

I haven't talked to Steve, I wake up early just so I can walk to school so he doesn't have to give me a ride.

I don't have the energy to even talk to Nancy I just don't see the point.

I was currently in my room right now doing my homework because I have nothing else to do.

They only thing I have to do is my homework which is very sad because it took me this long to be productive.

I hear a knock on my window and I immediately knew it was Billy because no one else would use my window.

I look at my door to make sure it's closed. I walk over to my window and I see him- for a minute I stare at him.

He looks impatient and raises an eyebrow at me. Once I realize Billy was at my window, I was upset he hasn't came and seen me.

I roll my eyes letting him into my room and I just went back to sit at my desk. I can feel him standing behind me as I continue writing my math problems.

"Are you gunna act like I'm not here?" He said playing with me hair but I don't answer him. He smacked his lips and ripped my pencil out my hand.

"What the fuck Billy" I said turning around to look at him.

"Come on I haven't seen you in days" he wines and I roll my eyes at him.

The nerve this guy has.

"Yeah I wonder why Billy"

"Are you mad?" He said with a confused look on his face. I swear guys are so clueless.

"Honestly I just want to be alone so you can see your way out" I said grabbing my pencil from his hand.

"Oh my god this is exactly why I haven't seen you" he said and I turned my head stunned at his comment. "Your so dramatic"

"I'm dramatic?!" I said.

"Yeah like who gives a fuck Val" he said and I was kinda hurt by what he was saying

"I care asshole!"

"It's not that big of a deal" he said reaching his hand to touch me but I slapped it away.

"Don't fucking touch me" I said to him crossing my arms over my chest. I should have known Billy would not care nor understand.

"Come on Val who cares people know Steve's dad is not your real dad" rolling his eyes.

"You don't understand" I whispered as I was trying so hard not to cry. He came up to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"The only thing I don't understand is why you care so damn much"

At this point I had no energy to hear him anymore.

"Just get out Billy and this time I'm telling you don't fucking talk to me" I said pushing him away from me.

He looked stunned by my comment because I wasn't going to put up with his bullshit.

"Babe-"

"Don't call me babe and fucking leave"

He chuckled as he walked over to my window and climbed out, he turned to face me.

"Your being dramatic" he said, I flipped him off and slammed the window shut.

————————

I hope you guys like this chapter comment what you think!!!

Also thank you so much for 3k reads!!!!