falling down

"I tried to be patient with you"

Val's pov

"Are you going to the game?" Nancy asked as we were walking to my brothers car.

I squint my eyes in confusion "what game?"

Nancy chuckled at my confusion "the basketball game duh" she said and the event suddenly clicked in my head.

"Oh yeah I gotta support Steve or I might as well get disowned by our parents" I joked to her standing by Steve's car.

I look up to see Steve and Billy already standing by the car waiting for us and I mentally groan seeing Billy.

"Okay get in we have to hurry up and go home to we can practice before the game" Steve said and I turn my head a little seeing a glance of Jonathan.

"Wait Steve I have to remind Jonathan about something" I said making everyone snap their heads hearing Jonathan name, I ignored it running over to him.

"Hurry up" I hear Steve say in the distance.

"Johnny boy!" I yell making him turn his head lightly smile at me. "Don't forget about you coming over so I can help you with school"

He groaned "you were actually serious about that?"

"Hell yeah I was" I said lightly pushing his shoulders "so I better hear you knocking on my door Jonathan, but I have to go now"

I turn around, walking over to Steves car "you actually said my name so I know it's serious!" I hear Jonathan yell as I got to Steve car.

"Yeah! See you later" I said as I got into the car.

"Took you long enough" Billy complained as I see he is sitting in the back with me.

"Fuck off billy, why don't you go get in your Camaro if you have a problem" rolling my eyes at him.

For some reason I get this vibe from him that he's mad at me but I don't care enough to ask. Also I can't think of a reason why he would ever be mad at me.

"Hey Jonathan asked you to help him with school work?" Nancy suddenly asked.

"Well not really I basically forced to come to my house so I could help him" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I feel like he's avoiding me and it's just he always asked me to help him when he needed it" she said frowning.

I obviously know why he has not been talking to Nancy but I'm not going to tell her because Johnson should be the one to tell her what's going on.

That was the end of the conversation and the drive home was hearing Nancy and Steve talk and hearing music playing in the background.

I was wondering why Billy has not been talking to me and why do I care so much? The answers were very unknown.

I looked over him and he's was just looking out the window, it almost kinda irritating me that he wasn't talking to me, but I didn't say anything.

We pulled up to the house and I quickly get out. I walk into the house seeing our parents sitting on the couch laughing at something, they turn their heads to see me and smile.

"Hey honey how was school?" My mom asked smiling at me. I walk up to her giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"It was good mom glad another day is over so school can be over" I chuckle and she just smacked her lips at me.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Harrington, how are you guys doing?" I hear Billy say and I raise my eyebrow because I never heard Billy say something so polite.

They both smile at Billy telling him that they were doing good asking him the same question. They started talking to Nancy. As they were doing that I just decided to go to my room and wait for Jonathan.

I honestly don't know if Nancy is coming to my room or not, she might just wait for Steve to get done practicing, but Jonathan is about to come here and that's will be an awkward situation.

I hear someone open my door and close it I look up thinking it was Billy but frown when I see Billy standing by my door.

I open my mouth to say something but he immediately said something "I don't appreciate you being a hoe" he said

For a couple of seconds I try and process what the fuck he just said to me.

"Excuse me? First off the only hoe in here is you, secondly get the fuck out my room"  I said not wanting to deal with him right now. Billy thinks he has some claim over me and it's really annoying because he doesn't and never will.

"Is Jonathan your boyfriend?" He said looking mad and I just look at him like he's crazy.

"Billy what the fuck are you talking about!?" I said, I don't know why he just comes into my room saying rude stuff to me. I don't owe him anything.

See Billy is a fucking asshole and I'm even more confused on why he's suddenly being an asshole to me.

"Just answer the question" he demanded and at this point I wanted to punch him in the face.

"I don't owe you shit, I don't even know why you care. I'm not dating you and I never will" I said opening my door for him to leave my room.

"That's what you think princess" he said smirking and leaving my room. I slam my door shut groaning.

I swear Billy makes me so frustrated, he's so bipolar half of the time and I just want to slap some sense into him.

But the situation made me think, was Billy jealous of Jonathan? Or is he mad at the fact I'm with someone that's not him? But I would never date Jonathan because he's my best friend and better off as friends.

But what frustrated me the most is that I never know what Billy is thinking or what his intentions are.

—————————-

Comment what you guys think :)