Insecure

"Please don't think I'm insecure

"Please don't think I'm insecure. I just can't trust no one else"

Val's pov

The crowd was roaring while they cheered Billy on since he beat his opponent. Everything felt like it was in solo motion when the last hit happen. Steve and I jumped up from our seats- I threw my hands up cheering him on.

Billy was smiling widely with his hands up in victory soaking in all the yelling fans.

"That was fucking insane!" Steve and I said at the same time. I swear we were basically the same person to be honest.

The crowd started to leave and it was getting much harder to find Billy. I didn't think when you actually sit and watch the fight, it was actually very interesting.

I think what I liked about it the most was seeing him so happy at the end. I don't think nothing makes him more happy.

"Hey" I suddenly hear a random guys voice, I look over my shoulder and saw a stranger was definitely starting to me.

Okay I don't like people talking to me but this guy just looked like trouble and fucking rude, so I simple ignored him hoping he would get the hint I didn't want to talk.

"I'm Jake" he suddenly says then I realized I have to say something to him.

"Hey" I said with a rushing voice.

"How about me and you get out of here" he said smirking and I honestly wanted to vomit. He was honestly cute but all of that went away with his nasty words.

Honestly why do all these creepy ass guys want to talk to me?

"I don't think so" I said rolling my eyes and walking away to go find Billy.

Suddenly I felt a rough hand grab my wrist and I turn to see it's dumb ass Jake. I roughly pull my hand away but his grip is too tight on my wrist.

"I suggest you let the fuck go of me" I said with a stern voice.

"Come on" he said pulling me close to him.

I was about to punch him in the face and kick him in the balls.

"Jake I would take my hands off of my girl before I bash you head against the ground" Billy said standing behind him and he quickly let go of me.

Billy starts to walk up to me pulling me behind him and I was about to tell him I could handle it myself, but I wasn't going to make a big argument in front of everyone.

"Sorry man I didn't know" Jake chuckled putting his hands up in defense. Wow what a little bitch.

I felt Billy possessively pull me to his side and walked away. I rolled my eyes slightly pushing me away from him.