Everytime

"I go back to you everytime"

"Are you and Billy dating" Jonathan said as he picks at his fries.

We are currently eating lunch. I give him a confused look.

"You know- like boyfriend and girlfriend"

I gave him a weird look because I never really thought of that.

"Why do you look so confused" he said with a weird look on his face.

Now I'm thinking about me and Billy. Can we actually be in a relationship together? Does Billy think we are already in a relationship?

"Oh my god, oh my god" I start saying over and over. Jonathan is just looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Why would you ask that!?" I asked with stress in my voice. Jonathan looks flabbergasted.

"Can you calm the fuck down Val!"

"I am calm!"

"Obviously not!" I noticed Jonathan's voice die down as he looked around the lunch room.

Sometimes I don't like to put labels on things- because that makes things more real and complicated.

I was about say something to Jonathan until I felt someone sit next to me while grabbing my apple from my plate.

I turned my head to see someone I do not know- also very angry that someone took my food.

"Who the fuck are you?" I said as the guy took a bite of my apple!

"Your Billy's girlfriend right?"

"No, who's asking" I said with confidence. I was confused on why this random guy cares and it seems weird.

This guy gave me the creeps.

"You don't have to lie baby, we're all friends here" the guy said smirking at me- leaning closer to me.

I gave him a dirty look then pushed him away from me.

"First off don't touch my fucking food. Secondly it's non of your business, now get the fuck away" I said smiling at the random guy in front of me

"you heard her. Move the fuck on Ben" I hear Billy's voice from afar and I roll my eyes because he's getting possessive.

The guy smirked at Billy moving away from me to get up and walk to Billy.

"Don't go near my girl again" Billy said talking in front of Ben.

Ben chuckled "It seem like your the only one claiming the relationship and not her"

My heart dropped as Ben walked away because billy looks pissed.

"Why were you talking to him" he asked giving me the death stare.

I gave Billy a confused looked "what? we are not going to is act like you own me"

"You annoy me sometimes" he said walking away from me.

Now this is why i'm not dating Billy and why i do not want to define our relationship because this is the type of situation i'm talking about.

Billy is to hot and cold for me sometimes but I still deal with his bullshit

I look over at Jonathan and raised an eyebrow at him, not phased by Billy's comment.

"yeah, I see why now" He said nodding his head while going back to eating his food.