happy

"You make me so happy"

Val's pov

Music was blaring and in this moment I wish I never agreed to this. I felt like one of those people who come to a party to stand around and watch- as they hold their red cup that has water in it.

I have no idea where Steve- he's probably getting drunk right now to deal with his problems.

I wanted to get shit faced drunk but I wasn't the type of person to drink because of my emotions- I couldn't say it wasn't tempting.

Sometimes parties were fun and most of the time they weren't. The only time parties are fun is when me and Nancy went together, also when Steve and Billy first became friends.

But now everything went downhill.

I shake my head while reaching over the counter to get a shot of whatever was in the cup.

The alcohol burned my throat making my face scrunch up.

"Wow the most fun I seen you do all night" I suddenly hear.

I turn my body to see Billy walking up to me. Of course the one person I didn't want to see but what did I expect? He never misses a party.

"Stalker much?" I asked titling my head to the side. Billy chuckled as he came up closer to me and I immediately smelled the alcohol.

I moved my face away from him. "Get away from me"

"Aw princess don't be like that, I'm not drunk-see" he said as he began to walk in a straight line.

"I don't care Billy"

I suddenly say because I don't have the energy and I start walking away.

Billy is a piece of work and annoyed the shit out of me but why did I miss him so damn much? It takes everything in me just to walk away from him but I know it's right for the sake of my feelings.

"Val wait" Billy said from a distance.

I walk to the nearest bathroom so I can possibly lock myself in their but I was wrong- as soon as I reached a bathroom Billy was right behind me locking both in there.

"Billy, what the fuck- leave!"

He looks around shaking his head with chuckle  "no I think I'm good here princess"

"I have to fucking pee" completely a lie.

"I'll turn around then"

"Just leave!"

"Why do you fucking do this?!" Billy suddenly said loudly. I was taken back by his sudden outburst. "Every chance you push me away!"

There was a reason Billy invited himself into the bathroom and it's because he wanted to talk but that was the last thing I wanted to do right now.

"No, you do that all yourself" I said rolling my eyes.

He laughs at my comment with confusion on his face.

"I fucking tried to be there for you but all you did was push me away- I don't know how to fucking do any of this shit!" He continues to say but I stand there not saying anything because I didn't know what to say.