Sparks

"My heart is yours, it's you I hold on to"

Billy's pov

My mind was all over the place I couldn't stop my fist from hitting the punching bag in front of me.

I was angry. Angry at the fact nothing could go right, I finally make up with my beautiful Val and more shit has to come in. My dad was being a piece of shit like always.

I missed Val so much when she wouldn't talk to me. That girl drove me crazy. I couldn't get enough of her lips or the image of her throwing her head back from me kissing her neck or even her laugh.

What kind of shit is this?

She makes me smile and I don't even smile, who knew a girl would ever make me feel this way.

Val wasn't like other girls- she was a bad ass enough though she had a smart ass mouth most of the time- I like her, a lot. I like how she  can stick up for herself and is ready to put someone back in their place- mostly me.

"Woah, woah there Billy"

I stop punching the bag from John, my trainer talking. My breathing was rapid and he looked at me like I was crazy. 

"What?" I snapped at him.

"You are super angry and I don't know why but I need you too stop"

I gave him a blank stare because he's trying to be funny and I'm not in the mood for his jokes.

"I'm just training like you said" I said with a shoulder shrug.

"Is Val giving you a hard time still"

"No"

"Then why-"

"Can I just fucking punch a bag without you asking questions?"

John chuckled at my response.

"Listen, when you not in the right mind set you do stupid shit Billy and I need you fight ready,  not in your bitch fit" he said in a more serious tone while crossing his arms.

He was right- not about me having a bitch fit because I don't ever do that- but about me being in the right head space for my matches.

I nod my head at him while I put my gloves back on.

"Leave for the day" he suddenly said.

"But-"

"Leave before I drag your ass out"

I smack my lips at him while grabbing my stuff and walking out.

Val doesn't understand how much I like her. I wish she wasn't so insecure about our relationship and sometimes I want to be an asshole about the situation but I stop myself.

Val lifted her leg up crossing it over the other as her dress slide lightly down her leg- she tucked some of her black hair behind her ear while looking at homework with stress.

She was doing her homework like always. I feel like we are always in her room hanging out like it's our spot basically- I don't know something like that.

But I didn't care where we were as long as I got to see her.

I couldn't take my eyes away from her everything about her is so prefect- effortless.

I watch her sometimes. I know it's fucking weird but I can't help it.

"Why you staring"

My thoughts disappear when I hear Val's voice.

"Um what?"

"Your doing that thing again" she said smirking.

"What thing?" rolling my eyes as I tried to act like I didn't get caught.

"Staring" she said with that stupid smirk on her face. I swear she got that from me- what have I done?

I smile at her while grabbing her face in my hands.

Then I quickly pecked her lips.

"Who knew the Billy Hargrove could be so sweet" she whispered bitting her lip and looking into my eyes.

"Things happen" I said.

What I really wanted to say was she changed me but I knew if I said that she would be overwhelmed. We just got back into a good place so I didn't want to fuck anything up.

"I want to try boxing" Val suddenly say and I was taken back by her comment.

"What?" I said with a confused look on my face.

"I want to protect myself" she shrugged as she laid me down on my back and laid on top of me.

"The answer is no" I said. She doesn't need to protect herself- I can protect her and I don't think she needs to be apart of that.

"Well I wasn't really asking you Billy" she said rolling her eyes.

I was ready to argue back but she starts talking again.

"Plus I don't want to be apart of the whole thing I kinda just want to do it for fun maybe train with you- i don't know" she said laying her head on my chest.

I lightly smile at her comment.

I put my hand on her cheek lifting her face closer to mine so our lips can meet.

She was taken back a little bit but moved her lips with mine. Val will never understand what she does to me because I'll never be able to express the way I feel or even tell.

I felt her hands move to my hair pulling onto it a little bit but she pulled away to take a breath and she started into my eyes.

Her mouth open so slightly but didn't say anything.

"What" I whispered moving my hands down to her lower back. I never knew what was going on her head, people say I'm hard to read but I feel she's harder to read.

She pulled me back into one last kiss and for a moment I thought she was trying to tell me through a kiss.

But she said "nothing"

She laid her head back on my chest slowly falling asleep.

——-

Sorry this chapter is short but I wanted to get Billy's pov in here.

I hope your guys like it comment below what y'all think:)