You Say Im In Love

"You say I'm in love, I say you're a fool. Look away from me now, I'll look away too"

Billy's pov

She is beautiful, Val is beautiful and I hate saying that because I never felt this way before. I'm not good for her.

But I can't stay away from her, I tried so many times. I hate being a asshole to her which is rare because I'm an asshole to everyone.

But Val didn't deserve it, my feelings for her started getting real way too fast and that scared me.

So I pushed her away, but then she had to drive me to her house drunk and I had to open my fat mouth which made things harder.

But then she caught me in the hallway after my asshole of a father hit me a couple of time for being disrespectful.

I don't know why I just told her my dad hit me and I don't understand how she still is here with me when I was a asshole too her but I wasn't complaining.

Here I was staring at Val lost for words, I had a soft spot for her and that made me mad because I don't catch feelings.

I will ruin her.

"Billy!" Val said as her voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"What?" As I continued to straight at her. Did I mention we are in her room alone and not doing anything sexual? That's a new one for me for sure.

"You been staring at me for a good 3 minuets" she said as she turned back to writing something in her notebook.

Maybe she just thinks we are friends? So I don't have to think so much about her trying to put me in a relationship.

I was laying on her bed and she was laying at the end of her bed doing her homework. Now I'm supposed to be hanging out with Steve but somehow I ended up in Val's room.

"I can't stare?" I said smirking at her and she rolled her eyes. Why do I find it cute when she does that? Ugh I hate this.

"Aren't you suppose to be with my brother" she said without looking away from her notebook. I got up from my position and snatched her notebook away from her and threw it somewhere.

"What the fuck?!" She raised her voice, lightly hitting my shoulder. Val was about to get her notebook until I grabbed her wrist pulling her back into my chest.

"You know we are in your bedroom alone" I said my lips brushing her neck. I hear her groan pushing me back onto her bed and climb on top of me, which made my eyes widen.

She came face to face with me "oh Billy you won't be getting anything from me" she said playfully slapping my face two times and climb off of me.

"What a tease" I whispered to myself.

"Oh just in time, get your friend out of my room" I hear Val say. I tuned my head to look over and see Steve standing at the door step.

"Come on dude I need to practice" Steve said wearing shorts and a shirt holding a basketball.

"Yeah because I'm the one that keeps winning" I said smirking and Val just rolled her eyes crossing her arms over her chest.

"And guess what, I don't care now leave both of you leave" Val said.

I really wish I could just stay in here with her. Ew no I don't.