Too Serious pt2

"If I could take back time, then I would reverse it now"

Val's pov

Turns out when you punch a bitch in the face for calling your mom a hoe-you still get suspended from school.

So let's just say my parents are not happy with me what's so ever, they never thought I would go to violence to solve a problem but honestly I couldn't control it.

Clare was saying one thing- then all of a sudden my fist was in her face.

"Why would you hit Clare, Val?" My mom said with a stressed look on her face.

"She was saying all this bad stuff about me and our family, I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm not sorry for hitting her" I said honestly because I been wanting to hit her since I saw her on Billy's lap.

"Honey we are not disappointed just upset it was Clare- we hate her parents and now we have to hear shit from them" my dad said pinching the bridge of his nose.

Oh yeah I totally forgot that her family already hates my family before my secret was out because they are stuck up rich bitches.

"Yeah, sorry about that- but hey I might of broken her fake nose" I chuckled but my parents did not like the joke at all as they gave me blank stairs. "I'm just going to walk upstairs"

"Yeah go do that" my mom said.

Now I get a break from that stupid ass school. I was about ready to hit everyone.

As soon as I walk to my bedroom door I see Steve standing next to it and I roll my eyes.

I walk past him and opened my door to shut it in his face, but he held his hand up to open it.

"Steve what do you want, I have homework to do" I said hoping he would believed me.

He chuckled putting his hands on his hips "your suspended- I know you won't do homework"

Dammit he got me there.

"We need to talk" he said.

"About what?"

When I said that I immediately saw his expression change.

"I'm so fucking tired of you ignoring everything!" He said raising his voice.

So he wants to start arguing only two sentences in the conversation.

"I'm not ignoring anything, I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that you told Nancy about MY biological dad"

I don't get how Steve doesn't realize what the problem is, he thinks I'm just ignoring him for no reason. I feel like I can't trust him anymore. He knew I wanted no one to know and I also don't understand what drove him to even tell Nancy.

"Val, I'm very fucking sorry. I don't know how the conversation even came up" he said with a frustrated look on his face. "But what about you?! How do you think I feel with Jonathan around the house!?"

"You told the one thing you promised you wouldn't tell" I said and the thing that's sucks so much is I feel like my best friend betrayed me.

"I understand your sorry but I can't forgive you that fast and I'm sorry I'm not trying to hurt you but Jonathan is all I have" I add on.

My voice broke a little, this was very big for us me and Steve are very close- we were since we first met. This is our biggest fight we ever had.

I know Steve doesn't want to see Jonathan but I'm being selfish because he's the only person here for me right and understands.

We stood there in our own thoughts as if we both didn't know what to say anymore. I didn't want to forgive him, but I felt like I should because I knew his intentions weren't bad.

"I'm sorry" I said giving him a hug

"It's okay, you don't have to apologize" he said lowly.

How here comes emotional Val.

I unwrapped my arms from him and started crying my eyes out, don't ask why because I don't know.

"I been a bitch to you and everyone, I'm so sorry everyone probably hates me!"

I saw Steve look at me as if I was crazy. Which was 100% true. Has anyone felt so confused and overwhelmed to the point you just break? That's how I felt at this point- about this situation.

"Val I understand" he said "no one hates you, Nancy wants to talk to you"

I back away from him. "Are you guys working on things?" I asked, completely ignored the fact Nancy wants to talk to me.

"I don't even know anymore" he said "but can we please just go back to normal?"

I thought about maybe not talking to him still, but I miss my brother.

"Yeah, but don't go to crazy with the favors" I said rolling my eyes.

He smiled but it wasn't a 'happy you forgave me.' Steve wanted a favor from me.

"No Steve"

"What you don't even know what I'm going to ask"

"The answer is no" I said pushing him out my bedroom and closing the door.

30 minuets later

"Val I'm literally begging you!" Steve said as he followed me to my room from downstairs.

So Steve really wants me to go to this party with him so I can drive him home if he gets too drunk.

But I'm thinking if I go I might get drunk myself.

I also have a sick feeling Billy put him up to this- it's small chance he didn't and I think it's just me thinking Billy actually cares.

But I don't want to go because I'll most likely see Billy and Nancy there and why would I want to put myself through that?

"Please" He said and I groan rolling my eyes at him.

"Fine Steve, just shut the fuck up now"

He smile because he knew he won and I mentally slap him.

"Okay come on"

"Um excuse you but I have to get ready" I said walking away from him and going back into my room.

Why do I do this to myself?

Sorry this is kinda boring, I just wanted them to make up and get back to Billy and Val because I have some plans for them 😈

Don't forget to tell me what y'all think :)