N Y L A

"I know that you're hurt, I know I'm to blame. But I'll make it work, I'll make you stay"

Val's pov

Let's just say I haven't spoken to Billy in days I avoid him and honestly he hasn't made an effort to even talk to me.

I don't know how I feel about the situation, but I'm upset because I have actual feelings for him. It burns to know he might have just found some random girl.

It would hurt to know that everyone was right- that this relationship would have never worked out.

I'd be lying if I didn't cry about this situation- being on the list of girl who cries over Billy was something I did not want.

It was Saturday and the only thing I been doing all day is laying in my bed. Sulking.

I never thought I would be one of those girls who cry over a boy because they don't talk to you for days. I would talk to Billy but I wanted him to realize the he was talked to me was wrong.

"Honey" I suddenly hear my mom knock on my door. I quickly wipe the tears that were forming in my eyes.

I told her to come in- honestly didn't bother to face her when she walked into my room. I hear her foot steps bushing against my carpet.

Her body made my bed dip down from her sitting next to me.

"What's wrong?" She said rubbing my arm in comfort.

I turn my body around so I can face her now "why do we having feelings" I asked it was obviously a stupid question but I was in my feelings.

"Does this have something to do with Billy?" She asked. I was shocked by her question because I thought she didn't know- but the real questions is how did she find out?

"How did you know?" I whispered.

"Oh sweetie the way you guys looked at each other- I could tell you guys liked each other and I would also see him go and talk to you when he was over" she said chuckling.

I never thought I looked at Billy a certain way but then again I can't see the way I look at him.

"Ugh mom I like him and I hate it, he gets on my nerves I want to yell at him but then at the same time I want to hug him" I said frowning.

"Teenager in love" my mom said and I quickly got up from my bed.

Love!?

"I don't love Billy" I said shaking my head. I would know if I did.

"Well it sounds like you do" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Mom! Don't say stuff like that" I said pacing back and forth in my room.

"Val calm down, I mostly came in here to tell you the arcade called and wanted you to come in and work" she said leaving me alone in my thoughts.

Honestly our argument is so stupid when I think about it. I just don't understand why he said those words.

I forgot that I had a job and maybe it was a good thing- going into work so I can get my mind off Billy.

Kids were running around the arcade and lets just say I was definitely not in the mood for this and there was this guy who I worked with- he is very weird and also eating Cheeto Puffs.

He also asks about Nancy which is annoying because I haven't talked to Nancy in days.

I walked away from the guy because honestly I didn't care and he definitely didn't have a chance with her even if I helped him.