Only

"I was only falling in love"

Val's pov

Walking down the hallways seems to be getting more and more harder. I kind of just been closed off, I don't really talk to anyone and to think of it I haven't talk to Nancy in a while.

I guess ever since the night of the party when her and Steve had that fight I been kinda of avoiding her. I don't like getting involved into their fights because picking a side is the last thing I want to do.

But now I was walking to my next class and no one was in the hallway because I was obviously late to class because I don't really care about PE and Billy was in my PE class, so we now avoid that class period.

I suddenly see Nancy and Jonathan in the hallway alone together, I immediately go into protective mode because I know Jonathan has feelings for her, but Nancy at one point had feelings for Jonathan too but then her and Steve happen.

I suddenly have a theory that Nancy likes both of them and that made me mad, see I love Nancy she's my best friend but if she was playing with my other two best friend I will be very upset.

"Do you think she likes him" I hear someone and jump since I was so focused on Nancy and Jonathan.

I turn my head to see Steve looking at Nancy and Jonathan together, I could tell he was hurt by the look in his eyes.

"I don't know Steve" I said giving my honest opinion because I really didn't know and I wish this wasn't happening because I don't want them to get hurt.

"Go over there" Steve whispered lightly pushing me.

I give him a look of confusion "who do you think you are? pushing and demanding me to do stuff" I whispered harshly at him but obviously I'm joking.

"Your brother that your about to help" he said in a obvious tone.

"Why would I do that?" I asked smirking and he groaned at me waving his hands for me to move forward.

"Just please go Val" he whispered harshly.

"But I have class! Just leave them they are just talking don't jump to conclusions" I said even though I jumped to conclusions but we just have to make Steve not do that just for right now.

"Great now they are gone!" He said completely ignoring what I just told him. I turn my head to see they had definitely left and I just shrug my shoulders.

Steve groaned and just completely walked away from me. I mentally groan at myself because I just knew this was going to be a problem later on and I wanted to avoid it at all cost.

After standing there for a couple of seconds I decided I guess it was time to go to PE even though it's going to be torture seeing Billy.

"Fuck!" I hear someone yell hitting the locker, which caused me to jump at the unexpected loudness, damn what it going on with this day?

I turn my body to see Billy, who was all busied up and bleeding.

"What the fuck are you looking at!" Billy yelled at me which made me angry because I didn't do shit to him.

I was so fucking tired of him giving me the cold shoulder since that night, glaring at me and the pointless comments. But at the same time my heart ache when I saw him and I wanted to help him.

"What happen to you!?" I still asked knowing he was give me backlash.

He turned around to face me "non of your fucking business bitch!"

Okay that was the last straw.

"You know what you fucking asshole!" I said walking closer to him which causes him to back up into the lockers "your going to stop being a cunt to me, because I didn't do shit to you! I'm trying to help you! And don't call me a bitch-ugh fucking cunt!"

His breathing was calming down from how angry he was and stared into my eyes. Which gave me the chance to stare at his face. His cheek was forming a bruising and lip was bleeding.

If your wonder why I'm still here in front of Billy, it's because I know something is wrong and he needs help and right now he's just trying to push me away.

"Fuck you Val" he said rolling his eyes at me. I cross my arms over my chest and laughed.

"Oh you wish you were" he laughed a little "what happen? I know it wasn't boxing"

"It's non of your business" he said and I put my hand up in defense.

"Sorry I won't ask, but come on let me help you" I said pulling him into the bathroom making sure no one was in there so I could help him with his face.

"Ugh-What are we-"

"Can you just stop being an ass and let me just help you!?" I said cutting him off because I knew he was going to complain.

"Fine, just hurry up" he said groaning as he leaned against the sink. I got a paper towel wet and begin the whip the blood off his face.

One thing about Billy is that he really independent, but sometimes he doesn't like people knowing he needs help.

He was staring at me intensely while I whipped his blood away, my body was tense because he had this weird effect on me.

We didn't talk it was silent but it wasn't awkward, once I was done I threw away the paper towels I used.

I was about to leave the bathroom until Billy wasn't moving at all. He wasn't moving to leave and that made me want to stay but I knew he would probably get mad.

"It was my dad" his voice was barley heard and I squint my eyes in confusion.

"What was your dad?" I said standing in front of him afraid of the answer I was about to get.

"He gave me the fucked yo face" he said chuckling and my heart dropped out of my chest when those words came out of his mouth.

"Is this the first time?"

"No actually" Billy said as his voice cracked as I saw a tear rolled down his face but quickly wiped it away. "I'm a fuck up, I guess I deserve it"

When he said that I immediately got upset but I went up to him wrapping my arms around his neck. He was catch off guard with my sudden reaction but slowly wrapped his arms around my waist.

I pulled away putting one of my hands on his cheek lightly and the other on the base of his neck staring into his eyes.

"You don't deserve that Billy"

"If only you knew"

-

I'm sorry I suck at endings :( I'm also trying to build their relationship slowly

Also sorry my editing it shit lol I promise I'm working on it

Tell me what you guys think!