One

"Scott!" I shouted as I crossed the gym floor while giving the coach a small smile

"Scott!" I shouted as I crossed the gym floor while giving the coach a small smile. " hello, earth to Nathan." I waved my hand in front of his face.

" I'm sorry, Jules." He smiled down at me as I rolled my eyes. " here to give me the same speech before the game?" He asked mockingly.

" I could stop." He raised an eyebrow. " Fine." I began to walk away when all of a sudden, I was picked up. " Nathan Scott! Put me down!" I yelled with a giggle causing attention our way. " I'm serious, you dick."

" Fine. Fine." He set me down, laughing. " now, please give me your speech before the game starts."

" don't play dirty." I wiped imaginary dirt off his shoulders as he stared at me in amusement. " play smart." I placed my hands on the side of his neck. " do well." He pointed at his right cheek for me to kiss it. " win." He pointed at his left. " and most importantly, play for yourself." We said at the same time as we first bumped.

" Scott! Let's go!" Coach yelled as we tried not to laugh.

"I love you." He told me while placing a kiss on my head.

"I love you too," I mumbled as he walked away.

Before you get any ideas in your head, no, Nathan and I are not a couple. We are best friends. We have been since he took the blame for me in third grade. Peyton sawyer and I were sent to ' time out' for playing a prank on this boy in our class. When miss. Smith found out she was furious and made us sit in the classroom while everyone else got to play outside.

So, of course, Peyton and I decided it would be best if we pranked her, but boy was we wrong. She was madder than ever and was just about to call our parents when little Nathan Scott jumped it saving our asses. He tried to convince me he did it because he knew that I was meant to be his best friend, but in reality, we both knew it was because of his crush on my friend.

" leaving so soon, Jules?" My blonde cheerleader friend asked, smirking at me.

" oh no, I'm caught." I joked, walking to her.

" going to stalk that boy you like." She smirked at me as I rolled my eyes.

" I don't like Lucas, and I sure and hell don't stalk him."

" sure." She mocked with a laugh. " did you give Nathan the talk?" She asked as I walked away.

" of course," I yelled out before leaving the gym.

🧡

" Nathan Scott!" I yelled, pissed off while walking down the hallway.

" Ohh, someone's in trouble." Tim said with a laugh. " hey." He yelled out as I slapped him upside the head with a smile. " control your girl." He snapped to Nathan as I rolled my eyes.