Where i end and you begin

" hey," I told Peyton as I walked up to the grave she sat at

" what are you doing here." She mumbled.

" do you honestly think I would forget this day?" I asked with a chuckle.

" they did." She finally looked at me.

" well..what can I say? I'm just a better person." She smiled at me. " how are you?"

" I'm not doing so well, Jules." She leaned her head on my shoulder.

" you'll be okay one day, P. Sawyer." I leaned my head onto hers. " have you heard from him?"

" a few times, but of course, he talks to Brooke more." She rolled her eyes.

" I'm sorry," I said truthfully. " I can try and talk to him if you'd like?"

" it wouldn't do anything."

" don't overthink this, Peyton, because Brooke is nothing but a distraction, and if he doesn't choose you, then he's stupid."

" Thanks, Jules." She laughed. " do you know when he's coming back?"

" soon." I shrugged my shoulders. " but I'm going to leave you to it." I winked at her.

" bye, J, love you!"

"I love you too."

                                          🧡

" Juliet? What are you doing here?" Keith asked as I walked into the locker room.

"I came to wish good luck to my favorite player," I said, knowing luke was behind me.

" who me?" He wrapped his arms around me.

" Nope." I popped the 'p.' " I was talking about Keith." I laughed at his face.

"How could you?" He acted as I offended him.

" I did tell you that Keith was the better Scott." I smiled, not caring that the whole locker room could hear us.

" that's true." Keith butted in, making us laugh.

" my brother would have to have something going for him to make him the better Scott." Dan laughed.

" fuck off, dan." I gave him the middle finger with a smile on my face causing everyone around me to laugh. " alright, I have to go, but good luck, baby." We kissed.

" what about me?" Tim asked with a smirk. " don't I get a kiss."

" nobody wants to kiss you, Tim," Nathan told him while I laughed.

" I'll see you after the game?" Lucas asked.

" Yeah. Call me." I winked at him, exiting the locker room.

                                           🧡

" Coming," I yelled, hearing a knock on my door. " James?"

" He hates me." She walked into my house.

" who?"

" Lucas! He saw me with Nathan, and when I told him it was nothing, he said he didn't believe me." She cried. " I don't want to lose him."

" Hey, hey." I held her. " you won't lose him."

" how do you know?"

" you just gotta trust me." I handed her a tissue. " he's your best friend, and you have to trust him that he won't let something so childish come in the way of that even if it takes time." I hugged her.

" thank you!" She smiled. " I need that."

" anytime, sis." She laughed.