Nine weeks

I just had my first accurate ultrasound

I just had my first accurate ultrasound. I'm around nine weeks along. I felt terrible Lucas couldn't join, so I thought I would stop over to show him.

"Brooke? What's wrong." She was running out of Lucas's room crying.

"Of course, your here."

"Brooke. Please. I miss you" she rolled her eyes. "Let me drop something off, and you can come back to mine with me. We can talk or not talk. Just let me be your friend."

"Okay"

I slammed open his door causing him to jump. He didn't even look phased that he had just broken up with her.

" I can't stay. I have a crying friend to comfort." I glared at him. " but I thought you would want to see your baby."

I threw the ultrasound photos at me before storming out. " come on, B. Davis."

Brooke and I spent two hours together just hanging out, and it was going much better than I thought it would. We haven't talked about the big elephant in the room, but it was a start.

" I know this is a sore subject for you, Brooke, but I wanted to show you." I pulled out the photos and handed them to her. " I just found out I'm around nine weeks along. My dude date would be sometime in July."

" nine weeks." She looked at me in disbelief. " I feel so embarrassed."

" We both did things to hurt each other. Just know that I'm sorry you ever felt hurt by me."

" I'm sorry too." She basically threw herself on top of me. " please forgive me."

" of course. I love you, B.Davis."

" love you more, J. Jones."