He's leaving

The best thing about living alone was the peace

The best thing about living alone was the peace. Well, until my brother moved in with me. It's currently one in the morning, and he's screaming without care that anybody else would be trying to sleep.

"Liam, shut up," I yelled, entering the living room. "What's wrong with you?"

"I went to check on Peyton because she's been acting strange lately, and you'll never guess who I catch her with. Your boy Lucas Scott."

"Okay?"

"They were kissing Juliet." He screamed at me.

I can't believe I ever had a crush on him. I'm starting to think I chose the wrong Scott brother.

"What the hell is wrong with him. First, he breaks up with Brooke, and now this?"

" Yeah, he's really good at playing all three of you." He laughed.

" Okay, jackass."

Liam started pacing back and forth. " I can't do this, Jules. This town is filled with nothing but sad memories for me."

"Hold up. Are you serious? Are you just going to leave me like that? I'm pregnant, Liam! I need my older brother."

With the look Liam was giving me, I could tell nobody was going to change his mind, but I couldn't help but be selfish. I wanted my big brother with me.

🧡🧡🧡

I have been sitting in my bedroom practically all day. I want Liam to be happy, but I also want him to stay.

" hot cocoa." Haley slid the warm mug over to me. "Peyton told me everything."

"He's leaving." I sighed. "I just don't want to be alone in that house."

"I'm always free to come stay. I won't leave you."

"Thanks, hales." The bell above the door went off, signaling someone walked in.

"You brought Jenny." Haley smiled at the baby.

"Yeah," Jake smiles at his daughter. "Hi, Ms. Roe. Could I talk to you for a second?"

"It's Karen remember?" She looks at Jenny, "oh, she's beautiful."

"Well, look, I'm really sorry about this, but I don't think this is going to work out. Because, now, my mom, she's got the flu, and you know she can't watch Jenny, and I can't keep flaking out on you like this."

"It's okay, Jake. I understand."

"Hi." I butted in. "Not that I was listening in, but I could watch Jenny when you are here."

"I couldn't ask you to do that."

"You don't have, Jake. Plus, I could use the experience."

"I would be able to pay you-"

"Just say yes."

"Thank you, Juliet."