I'm here for you

"Juliet," a familiar voice called my name

"Oh, hey, mark." I smiled at him. "What's up?"

"This might be awkward, but I was wondering if maybe you would like to go on a date?"

"Ummm," I chuckle. "Not that I don't think your cool or cute I just don't think I should jump into anything."

"I'm not asking you to marry me," he laughed. "But if that's how you feel, then I'm cool with being friends."

"Thanks, mark," I smiled while hopping into my car. "I have to go, but I'll see you around."

" see you," he waved as I drove off.

It's not that I didn't want to give us a try; it's just that I'm a little preoccupied with something. I glanced at the box that haunted me in my front seat.

"I actually might kill Lucas Scott."

🧡🧡🧡

"What are you doing here?" My brother asked me as I arrived at Peyton's.

"I need to talk to Peyton. What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see the love of my life" I couldn't help the smile that was on my face. "What?"

"It's just good to see you in something healthy."

"Whatever" I caught his eyes looking at her door. "The door is open. She lives alone, and the door is open."

We slowly walked into her house to see the one person I was trying to avoid.

"What is he holding?" Liam questions.

"Where's Peyton," Lucas asked while holding the Garden tool.

"Dressing for school is my guess" I was shocked to hear his voice. I didn't know he was coming back.

"Who are you?"

"Her dad," I interrupted this embarrassing moment.

"Should I be worried that you are here?" Liam gave  Lucas the evil eye as I shook my head at both of them.

"Hello, Juliet," Mr.Sawyer smiled.

"Hello," I waved.

"I see you finally chose my daughter."

"It was an easy choice, sir," my brother smiled.

"Yeah, okay," I rolled my eyes, knowing that's far from the truth. "Will someone tells Peyton that I need to talk to her."

🧡🧡🧡

"My dad said you wanted to talk to me?" Peyton found me at my locker.

I looked around to make sure the coast was clear. "I haven't taken it yet" I pulled out the box.

"Oh my god. Do you wanna go take it now?"

"Not in school." I snapped. "I'm sorry, I'm just-"

"Scared? Nervous?"

"Peyton," I stopped once the Bell rang. " I guess this will have to wait."

🧡🧡🧡

I've been in the bathroom for an hour, taking about ten different pregnancy tests hoping that just one of them will come out negative.

"Hey, Ju-" my brother stops once he sees me crying. He looks back and forth from the test to me. "I'm going to kill him."

"Stop," I grabbed his arm. " you know that it's my fault just as much as his"

His eyes softened. "I'm here for you, sis."