And youre a stupid slut

"Liam

"Liam." I kicked my brother's leg as he slept on my couch. "If you're gonna be sleeping here and eating my food, then at least go to school and get a job." I cleaned the mess he made last night. " oh, and please move into the guest room; it's getting disgusting out here." I scrunched my nose up.

"Good morning to you too, sis." He smiled at me.

"I'm serious, Liam," I told him as I walked out the door. "And clean the rest of this shit up."

🧡🧡🧡

"Hey, Sawyer," I called out to the happy girl. "What's got you so happy?"

"Umm, actually, it's a date." She blushed a little. "With your brother."

"No way." She giggled. "What has he turn you into you." I joked with her.

"Thanks for talking with him." She gave me a genuine smile.

"Anytime, Sawyer." I waved at her as we parted ways.

🧡🧡🧡

I pulled up to the river court to meet Lucas, but Surprise, surprise Brooke was there.

"Don't you have somewhere else to be?" I gave her a dirty look.

"No, but I'm sure you do."

"Excuse me?"

"The last time I checked, ex's don't usually hang around each other."

This chick better be joking, or I swear to god I'm going to flip.

"Tell me your joking." I stepped closer to her. "Tell me your joking, Davis," I yelled, causing attention from the boys.

"What's going on here?" Lucas asked.

"Why don't you tell me?" I crossed my arms. " because Brooke here tells me that I'm your ex, and that's a little confusing to me since you were in my bed last night."

"Listen, Jones, Lucas is mine now."

I looked at him. I wanted him to tell me she was wrong, but when he stood there and did nothing, I knew my answer.

"You're an ass," I told Lucas, but he just kept staring at the ground. "And you're a stupid slut." I pulled my arm back before punching her in her face.

" oh my god." Lucas gave me a look before rushing to her side.

"Bye." I laughed before driving off.

🧡🧡🧡

"Juliet?" He asked with confusion as to why I was standing at his door, crying my eyes out.

"Why'd he choose her? Why'd he choose her over me?." I cried harder at the memory.

"Who?"

"Lucas. Why'd he choose Brooke over me?" He pulled me into a tight hug letting me cry.

"How can I help?"

"Just let me stay here tonight."