Choices

"Hey, sista sista

"Hey, sista sista."

"Hey and hello, little baby" she tried touching my stomach, but I slapped her hand away. "Ouch."

"It freaks me out." She laughed.

"Oh, there's Peyton." I pretend to gag at the thought of her. "Not you too."

"Yes, me too. She hurt Brooke without thinking twice, which is disrespectful. Also, she drove Liam away, and she's not even with Lucas now."

"Don't make me choose."

"I'm not asking you to."

I don't care how ridiculous Haley thought I was being. What Peyton did to Brooke and Liam is unforgivable right now.

🧡🧡🧡

It was later in the evening when I decided to stop by Karen's cafe and talk to Lucas about our baby. Even though what he did was shitty, he still deserves to know the details about the person I'm growing.

I knocked on the door to see that Karen closed 20 minutes ago. " am I interrupting?" I asked once Haley let me in.

"No." Lucas motioned for me to take a seat.

" I won't be staying long."

"Don't tell me your mad at me too."

"I'm here about our baby, and that's it." My tone came off harsh, but that didn't matter to me. My whole life has been turned upside down, and I'm freaking out.

"I have my next appointment in four weeks to make sure the baby is growing and healthy so far. After that, the next appointment will be to find out the gender. I'm around 9-10 weeks along."

"Am I allowed to come, or is that a no go since you've graciously taken brooks side?"

I scoffed, "I'm not the enemy, Lucas. You did this to yourself, but keep talking to me like that, and I will raise this kid on my own."

I wasn't coming here to argue, but sometimes Lucas makes it so hard not to.

"I'll see you at home, hales."