Dear Yokai 4

Time: 5:04AM

I had a really weird dream last night. Because of it, I wasn't able to fall back asleep, hence why I'm writing.

The dream has left me feeling... Really weird. And it left me with an ... um...

It's kinda embarrassing to write about these stuff, but I will, just to get it off my chest.

XanderandIwereinmyroom.

Umm ... that looks stupid, I know. I feel so weird right now, and there was a sticky white thing in my boxers. It was strange, and what's more, there was LOTS of it. I thought about telling mom, but that would be awkward, considering that it came from my ... my that boy part...

This is the second time it's happened to me. I just hope that it isn't a disease or virus or anything!

Be right back!

6:52AM

I'm back, and I feel much better than I previously did, thanks to the cold shower I endured. Who knew that bathing in cold water in the morning could help so much? And also delicious breakfast! Yum!

Anyways, back to the point. I still feel a little weird about to write this, but okay.

I dreamt that I was sitting on my bed, watching a few shows on Netflix, and I was leaning back against Xander. How he ended up in my room was puzzling, but it was just a dream, so I guess anything's possible.

I felt so hot and sweaty in my dream, and before I knew it, Xander's lips were all over me. He'd wanted to kiss my lips first, but I sorta freaked out and told him no. He smiled at me and whispered something (I don't remember what T-T) before he started kissing my neck. I couldn't hear his voice, but I heard it... If that makes sense. Maybe that's because I haven't really heard him talk?

As he kissed me, I didn't feel nervous and anxious like I normally would. Instead, I felt even hotter and more sweaty. It was sorta weird, because Xander never moved his lips from my neck, but it felt so good and real.

I can't really remember that much after that, but I woke up sweaty and melting. My boxers were stained with the white thing. Maybe it was caused by the melting?

And I think I didn't have on any clothes in the dream too—

Never mind! It was an awkward dream and I never want to remember it! It gives me a weird feeling in my tummy, and I just can't shake the feeling off. It's just so embarrassing!

Bye!

S. Tremaine