Dear Yokai 6

Time: 5:45am

Dear Yokai,

Hello...good morning...

I have a confession to make...

I ... um... I touched myself last night.

NO! It's not what you think! It's just... it's just that I've been feeling really weird lately, and I don't know what's wrong with me. I've been sweating a lot and thinking about ... boys and ... him. It's so stupid. I hate it.

Last night, I ... there was a poke-out in my shorts. I thought that it was just my clothes malfunctioning, but when I touched it, I realized that ... It was my ... my thing...!

It was the most embarrassing thing ever, and it just wouldn't go down! I tried rubbing it through my brief, but that wouldn't help, so I pushed my shorts down and held it, and tried the thing the guys did with their hands in the movie (I saw it when mom wasn't home)...

It felt extremely weird at first and I was nervous. It still didn't return to normal.

When I imagined it Xander on top of me, kissing my neck and touching, it only stiffened more, but it felt even better. I had to bite my lip to keep weird sounds from coming out. It was really awkward, hehe.

I wished with all my heart that he'd just magically appear and touch me. I wonder if he gets it too? I mean, he is a boy, and I read in a puberty book that it happens to everyone.

I think I'd like to touch and squeeze him, too.

😳😳

!!

I DON'T EVER WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO ME AGAIN!! It felt awkward, and my mom could've barged in on me. I would have committed suicide instantly. Seriously!

Well ... there's school today, so I'm gonna wash my face and get ready. I just hope that it doesn't pop up when I'm at school. It did some time recently, but it was in class, and my hoodie covered it.

A curious, BUT STILL WEIRD, Sage.

S. Tremaine