Hows this going to work?

this song Is not original and belongs to its artists. 

Raritys pov:

 Everyone was ready and waiting outside of the hotel for tom to bring the limo round the front. Once everyone had climbed in we headed to our destination. When we arrived me, fluttershy, starlight and twilight Headed towards The visitors room for a drink with spitfire. I stayed close to fluttershy as she seemed uneasy but that was proberly because of rainbows past history with her. We were all seated round a table with our drinks, while talking with spitfire about how things were gong to work with the girls. Twilight was the first to speak in the group and asked a question we were all thinking  "So how is this going to work? are the girls going to record then you edit it or are you going to keep it the same?" Just as sptfire was about to answer there was another question thrown her way but this time by starlight "Yeah ive wondered that to, the girls are more stage performers than recording artists" Spitfire looked at them both before answering them "we definately see potential in them for both recording and stage performing, Were hoping that if the album sells well we can get them on tour. As for how it works, that really does depend On If the producers enjoy them. If they deliver the song well then their will be no need to edit anything" I was listening to the conversation and had noticed that fluttershy still hadnt said anything I didnt blame her However considering the drama that had unfolded back when we were at college. my attention was drawn away from fluttershy however when I had heard spitfire mention the girls going on tour if their album was good This immidiately worried me so I decided to join the conversation. "Im so sorry darling, But did I hear you mention the girls possibly going on tour?" spitfire looked over in my direction before smiling at me "Yes I hope that isnt an issue for you" It was an issues but I decided that I wasnt going to say anything "No, No issue I just wondered how long they would be gone if this deal is succesful" I dreaded the answer but it was something that I wanted to know. "Well it can be anywhere from 4 months to a year" I was shocked by the news and I could tell that the girls were to I was going to continue with my questioning when Fluttershy started speaking from nowhere shocking everyone with her sudden question. "how much involvement will you have?" Spitfire looked at her and smirked as if she was trying to wind her up, I noticed the look on her face and grabbed fluttershys hand under the table to keep her calm as spitfire spoke, However I was unaware of the secret camera taking pictures behind us "Well, Both me and rara will be involved a lot fluttershy, I will be the girls manager and rara will Be a coach so you can expect us to both be around alot" Spitfires smirk was now  Aimed at both me and fluttershy putting us both on edge. I let go of fluttershys had and stood up before excusing myself to get some air, I was quickly followed by fluttershy doing the same thing. Once we were outside the building we walked a little down the road to a coffee shop, We ordered some drinks and sat in a corner booth. I could tell that there was something wrong with fluttershy as she hadnt said anything since spitfire had spoke so I decided to ask her what was wrong. "Fluttershy, Is everything okay?" She shook her head before speaking "No, not really rarity" I looked at her and frowned "do you want to talk about it darling?" She nodded and sipped her drink "Im just worried thats all, Spifire used to date rainbow dash and, from the way she was speaking it sounds like shes going to be around rainbow alot, What if rainbow decides to go back to her?" I knew how she felt because I felt like it to but I decided to try my hardest to cheer her up "Okay hun, listen, If rainbow dash loves you the way she says she does, then she wont ever do that to you, Again okay?" She looked down before speaking again "yeah, but last time was diffrent, last time she was with applejack and I know that she would never do that again, this time its spitfire" I looked out the window remembering watching rainbow and applejack kiss that day at her barn "thats true, but rainbow loves you, she wont do that again, And she knows applejack is mine" Fluttershy just nodded and continued to drink her drink. Once we had finished we headed back to the studio where the girls were just about to perform one of their songs, Taking a seat next to the booth I saw applejack laughing with pinkie and couldnt help but fall more in love with her, She was everything I wanted and I was glad that I had been brave enough to get back with her. The girls then went quiet as spitfire and rara were about to give them the signal to start singing and playing. We all sat there paitently as rara signalled for them to start Rainbow dash was the first to start.

(Rainbow dash)

Theres no way to say this songs about someone else, Everytime your not in my arms I start to loose myself, someone please pass me my shades, dont let them see me down, you have taken over my days, so tonight im going out.

(rainbow dash and applekjack)

And im feeling like there is no better place then right by your side, ive had a little taste and id only spoil the party any way coz all the girls are looking fine but your the only one on my mind

(all - Chorus)

(Applejack)

Oh this place is packed with people but your face is all I see, and the musics way to loud but your voice wont let me be, so many pretty girls around their just dressing to impress, but the thought of you alone 

(applejack and rainbow)

has got me sweating I dont know what to say next, And im feeling like their is no better place then right by your side, I had a little taste and id only spoil the party anyway, coz all the girls are looking fine but your the only one on my mind

(All- chorus)

(pinkie and sunset)

I pretend the night is so beautiful take a photo with the girls, they wont see through my disguise, right here behind my eyes, replaying in my mind 

(all-chorus)

Once the girls had finished their first song they all decided that they were going to have a break so they left the booth they were recording in and came over to see us. As soon as I saw applejack I stood up to hug her only to be pushed out the way by rara who grabbed applejack in a huge hug before congratulating her. I was about to say something when applejack walked up to me embracing me in a hug "Well, what did you think sugarcbe?" I looked behind applejack to see rara giving me the dirtiest look ever, Seeing This as an oppertunity I grabbed applejacks face kissing her passionately before pulling away and smirking only to see raras face turn bright red as she walked away "It was amazing darling" I was about to kiss her again when Rainbow came over with her arm around fluttershy "We were going to grab a drink at the coffee shop down the road, would you like to come?" We nodded before turning and heading towards the exit.