A day in town

Rarity's pov:

I was laying In bed Looking at Applejack while she was asleep and I couldn't help but smile at how happy I was. I finally Had everything I wanted, I finally managed to crawl out of bed and Wandered down to the front room. Everyone was still Asleep and I was up alone, I went to the kitchen and made myself a coffee before I headed to the living room. I sat down On the sofa and turned the television on so I could catch up on watching some films on Netflix when I heard a voice behind me "Rarity?" I turned around to see Twilight "Good morning twilight" She smiled and came and sat next to me "So, I think the girls have practice today, I wanted to know if you and the other two would be down for going shopping, After all we are in applewood" I smiled ear to ear considering Shopping was one of My favorite things to do "Sounds great, Even if the girls don't wanna go I will, I want to look for a wedding dress for me and a suit for applejack". I watched as twilight's face brightened up "That sounds like a great Idea rarity, But why a suit for Aj?" I smiled before answering her "Because my Aj don't like dresses and I want her to be comfortable at our wedding" Twilight nodded her head in understanding "Good point, Have you guys Decided on a date for the wedding yet?" I shook my head "Not yet, We haven't really spoke about It, Plus I don't want to rush it" Twilight once again nodded before standing up "Well, I'm going to Wake pinkie up, She needs to get ready" I smiled before following her "Yeah, I should probably Get Aj up to" We Headed back up the stairs And towards our girlfriends rooms. I walked into my room to wake up Aj when I heard the shower going, I knocked at the door and walked in "Hey baby, want me to go make you a coffee?" I stood and waited for a answer but Instead Of an Answer Aj opened the shower door "Or sugarcube, You could shower with me" I grinned before I began to take my clothes off "Fine darling, On one condition" Aj smiled before answering me "Sure, what Is it?" I walked over to her now naked and ran my hands over her side "Let me Pick your wedding suit?" Applejack grinned before puling me in the shower "Actually sugarcube, I was Hoping that you would make it" I was shocked for a moment before The shock was replaced with Excitement "I would love to darling" Aj leaned over and kissed me "I can't wait to marry you ms belle" I smiled and returned the kiss "It will be Mrs belle-smith soon" Applejack giggled and lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around her waist and kissed her Passionately. 

(Time skip)

I was Up town with twilight and the girls sitting in a cafe And having coffee while talking about my Wedding day "I Honestly don't know If I should buy the dress or if I should Make it" Starlight smiled before looking t me "I personally think you should make it, That way its unique to you. Plus your making Applejack's suit" I nodded before turning to Fluttershy "What do you think?" 

Fluttershy giggled a little bit shaking her head "Rarity, you haven't even got a date for it yet, And your already getting frazzled" I giggled at Fluttershy's use of word Frazzled All the girls giggled a bit as well. we decided to head to a few more stores, Fluttershy and twilight went to a few game stores while me and starlight headed to the lingerie store, We walked in and Looked around, I found a silk and lace night dress in black and though that it looked nice but I Called starlight over to see her opinion on it. "Damn rarity, Applejack Is one lucky lady" I giggled a bit and turned my attention to the mirror "Applejack's not the lucky one starlight, I am" starlight smiled at me before suggesting we buy it and head back to meet the girls. We had been shopping almost all day and were now finally heading home, Applejack Had text me that the girls had to work late tonight so we shouldn't stay up. We were all beat by the time we got in so we all Headed up to my room to chill and watch a movie, Everyone must have fallen asleep because we were woke up when we heard the girls whispering. I sat up and looked over to the door where all the girls now stood, I couldn't be bothered to get up so I laid back down, The other girls of course got up and Headed to there rooms so that me and Aj could sleep. 

(Next morning)

It was 10.30 and I woke up and rolled over only to find Aj still asleep next to me, I worried thinking that she had slept in and missed recording so I woke her up quickly. "Aj, Wake up, You have to record today" She turned around and looked at me confused "No I don't" I looked at her equally confused "Aj its 10.30, Recording starts at like 8" She giggled before pulling me down and cuddling me "I have the day off" I couldn't believe it, Finally Aj had a day off, It had been weeks. I looked at her confused "A day off?" She kissed me before climbing on top of me "Yeah, A day off to finally spend with my beautiful fiancee" I blushed and giggled "Awhh" I reached up and kissed her, After about 10 minutes of kissing Aj pulled away and got up "Where are you going darling?" She smiled before leaning down to kiss me again "How does breakfast sound to you? I'll take you out and we can spend the day together, What do you think?" I smiled before climbing out of bed, "It sounds great babe, Let me have a shower first though" Aj smiled "I think I will join you".