New start?

THIS SONG IS NOT ORIGINAL AND BELONGS TO ITS RIGHTFUL ARTIST.

Raritys pov:

We had been on the road for A few Hours now and the Night had Ascended upon Us some time ago, We Were In hiding at the moment Just Outside the Stadium Where the girls were Performing. I had arranged For Sunset To text Me when They Took there break So that Me And Fluttershy Could Sneak In and On the stage. Sunset Had assured Us that She had made security aware so They Would not Remove us before we got a chance to perform Our song. Me and Fluttershy Had been Practicing It the whole way Here To make sure we didn't get a single bit wrong, So we could Impress everyone But More Importantly Impress the girls. I could Tell that Fluttershy was nervous But I kept Reassuring her that Everything would be alright. I heard My phone Buzz and pulled It out of my Pocket to See that It was Sunset, I answered It immediately And Put It on Loud speaker.

(Phone conversation)

Ss) "hey Rarity is everything set?"

R) "Yeah, Were set, You are going to Produce the backing music right?"

Ss) "Yeah, I Already got It sorted I'll Be at the side of the stage Playing it"

R) "That's Great News, Are you Ready for us to come in yet?"

Ss) "Give it 5 minutes then come in, I'll Text you"

R) "Okay, Bye sunset" 

Ss) "Bye, rares"

(End conversation)

Me and Fluttershy Ran through The song One more time while waiting Until my phone buzzed on the Dashboard With a text from Sunset, Looking at Fluttershy I grabbed Her hand "Are you ready Fluttershy?" she smiled and nodded shyly Before we climbed out of the car and headed towards the stadium. It didn't take Long for us to get In and Once we were We went and Found Sunset Who had Hid Away from the group "Rarity, Fluttershy, Over here" We both Looked and saw sunset standing Next to the stage. We ran over and greeted her "Hey, sunset are you ready?" Sunset nodded "Yeah, And are you two?" We both nodded as well and watched as sunset smiled "Great, The girls are In the V.I.P booth that you guys were in last night so they will see you okay?" We both Nodded but there was One thing I wanted to know before I did this "Hey, Sunset, Quick Question, Do You think Applejack And Rainbow Will forgive us?" Sunset smiled and nodded "Obviously, The girls are smitten with you, They Love you so Much, Applejack has been an absolute Mess since She came Back Yesterday Night She's Barely spoke to anyone, And as for Rainbow dash... Well lets Just say The only time She hasn't been crying is when she has been performing" We Both looked away Feeling bad for what we had done But we knew that we had to make up for It and hoped that the song would work. I looked at the time then Back at Sunset "Right Sunset, Lets do this plan" Sunset smiled and nodded before heading out onto the stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, May I interrupt you all for a second, Tonight we have 2 special performers who Have something very important to do, So can You please Put Your Hands together for FLUTTERSHY AND RARITY!" I walked out on stage followed close behind by Fluttershy, The first thing I did when I entered the stage was look up and To my amazement Both Applejack And Rainbow's attention was on us. I smiled as I saw there jaws drop and then Looked at Fluttershy Who nodded at me. "Hello everyone, I'm rarity and This is Fluttershy, Were Here Today because we messed Up, I wrote a song a while back For a very special person In my Life, and I have now got the chance to perform It to her, So without further ado Me and Fluttershy Present this song To Applejack and Rainbow dash, Were so Sorry, Hit It Sunset"

(Song)

(Fluttershy)

I'm sitting with an empty glass and a broken heart, thinking to myself "what Have I done" Cause as My future Got Bright We started Loosing light, And I Couldn't see that you were the one, So can we Push, Push, Push rewind go, go back in time When we were Kid's sneaking bottles of wine. Take, take, take me back, I want to go back, back to what we had

(Chorus pt 1- Rarity) 

Do you remember when we Started this mess, My heart was beating out of my chest. 

(Chorus pt 2-Fluttershy)

 remember when We stole your dads car I never thought we'd take it that far.

(Chorus pt 3- Both)

Oh we were Flying so High, yeah Partners In crime, So why'd we even say goodbye? Remember when we, When We Had It all, Do you remember when?

(Rarity)

Wish I was still the only One running cross your mind I guess I just wanted you to know, Oh From your ruby Lips to your Fingertips I can't Believe I let you go, So can we, Push, Push, Push rewind Go, Go back In time When we were Kid's sneaking bottles of wine. Take, take, take me back, I want to go back, back to what we had

(Chorus pt 1,2,3)

(Fluttershy and rarity)

I'm Hanging by A thread I'm tearing at the seams holding on to what we used to be , And I should let you go, But I just Won't give up. Push, Push, Push rewind Go, Go back In time When we were Kid's sneaking bottles of wine. Take, take, take me back, I want to go back, back to what we had

(Chorus pt 1,2,3)

(End song)

Me and Fluttershy Finished Performing the song And No sooner that when we had Finished we were Grabbed By Rainbow dash And Applejack, I sunk Into her embrace as she Pulled me close to her And kissed me, Rainbow did the same with Fluttershy and the Crowd went crazy. I pulled away and Looked into Applejack's eyes I could see that was Crying But This time It was because she was Happy, The smile on her face was huge And In front Of Everyone she Got on one knee, The whole crowed went silent as they watched "Rarity,I think This is the Third time I've proposed to you now, But I hope that You will marry me, The few Days I spent without you were enough To see that Without You I'm A disaster, I love you and I always have, Ever since I saw you Introduce Yourself in college, So... Marry me?" I Took the microphone off of Fluttershy Before I Looked out at the Crowed then down To AppleJack "Applejack, Of course I will Marry you I love you, And this time, I'm Not Going anywhere, I'll Be by your side through Anything" The whole crowd went crazy again as applejack put the ring on my finger and lifted me up, "I love you Rarity" I smiled and kissed her before looking in her eyes "I love you to Applejack"