What!

SONG IS NOT ORIGINAL AND BELONGS TO ITS RIGHTFUL ARTIST, ALSO SLIGHTLY SEXUAL SO SKIP IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE READING.

Rarity's pov:

(Short time skip)

It had been a few weeks since Applejack proposed and asked If I would move with her to Applewood and I was now getting settled in to my new home. Applejack Had Headed out with the girls to a performance and me starlight, twilight and Fluttershy were all unpacking. The girls lived In a Shared mansion that was bigger than my old house There were; 6 rooms, 2 garages 6 bathrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 game room, 1 Swimming pool, 1 Hot tub, A mini bar, and outer house, and huge dining room and living area then to top it all of they had a practice room to. All us girls had been amazed when we arrived A few days ago But were slowly getting used to it, I of course was already used to huge living space but I wasn't however used to living with anyone but a butler and a maid. We had been unpacking the rest of our stuff for about an hour and a half now and we all decided that we were going to take a break and sit in the kitchen, I made everyone coffee when we heard the girls coming through the door "Hey, How did your day go?" They all walked over looking pissed off so we all headed to our partners. Starlight went to sunset, twilight went to pinkie, Fluttershy went to rainbow and I went to Aj "Hey come on what happened?" Rainbow sat down and looked straight at Aj "Well, Do you want to explain?" Aj looked at her flipping her off before walking out the room, I turned to Rainbow who was looking at me "What Happened rainbow?" Rainbow stood up walking over to me before hugging me "Rarity, I'm sorry but I think Aj's cheating on you" As soon as I heard that I started Giggling thinking it was a joke until I looked around and the other girls were looking at me with weird expressions "You're joking right rainbow?" I watched as she shook her head "No, I saw her today With Rara, She seemed Kinda handsy if you know what I mean" I turned around and Excused myself before walking out the room and Heading towards My bedroom. Once I got there I walked In and saw Applejack Laying on the bed "What the fucks going on Aj? Why did rainbow say you might be cheating on me?" Applejack sat Up and walked over to me Before grabbing my Hands "She thinks I'm cheating on you because Rara was sorting out my collar earlier on my top and decided to run her hands over my side and stomach. Rainbow dash then walked in and instantly Jumped to conclusions an assumed that I was cheating on you, So we got Into A massive argument and she cut recording short to come back and tell you" I looked at Applejack's face as I could tell when she way lying but she looked more scared than anything "Why do you look scared?" She let go of my hands and laid back on the bed "Because you will probably leave me now, But If I didn't love you and I was planning on cheating on you, I wouldn't have proposed" I walked over to her before climbing on her "Darling, It was a miss understanding, Why would I leave you for that?" Applejack smirked before Pulling me completely on top of her "You know That I would never do that to you babe...Again right?" I nodded as she placed soft kisses on my neck "I know babe" She smiled before flipping me onto the bed and removing her top "Good" I watched as applejack slowly removed all her clothes until she was Naked Before crawling back on me and removing mine as well. "Let me show you how much I love you, Please" I nodded before puling her down and crashing our lips together "Fine, But its been a while, so be nice" She chuckled before slowly tracing the inside of my thy's and pouting "Fine." Just as Things started Heating Up with me and Applejack Rainbow dash came in "Holy shit" Applejack jumped back and covered herself and so did I "Don't you fucking knock?" Rainbow dash Chuckled before Looking at Aj "I was just coming in to talk to you, I wanted to say sorry, I text Rara and asked her If you and her were together, Only to find out that she is now dating spitfire" Applejack was still slightly pissed off "Really, You came in and interrupted just to say your ex is banging Rara?" Rainbow scratched the back of her head and giggled a little "And to say sorry.." Applejack looked at Rainbow then back at me "Rarity, Can we continue this later?" I nodded before asking Rainbow to leave so we could get dressed. It had been 10 minutes and we were now back downstairs with the girls talking about random stuff "So what songs have you performed lately?" Rainbow Smiled before standing and holding her hand out to Fluttershy "Come on Guys, We will give you a little preview" We all jumped up and followed the girls to the practice room where everything was set up neatly. Applejack Grabbed some chairs before Placing them in front of a mini performing area "Okay, Sit down here and we will Play a song from our new album okay?" We all cheered and sat down waiting patiently. Pinkie then walked over to a mic before speaking into it "Presenting a new song from their album please welcome, Rainbow dash, Applejack, Sunset and yours truly ME!" 

(Song)

(Pinkies verse)

I got a secret, I'm telling everyone, Don't wanna keep it, I wanna play It dumb, I made a promise I think I'm ready to break.

(Sunsets verse)

Its just a question, There's nothing wrong or right, But your intentions could keep you up all night, you played with fire, you need a way to escape.

(Sunset and pinkie)

And when the lights go out, go out, were just beginning, and all around our eyes are looking down, We spin the bottle round and round and round

(Rainbow)

TRUTH

(All- chorus pt 1)

Last kiss on the tip of you lips really hers, talk talk, Was your heart beat beating

(Rainbow)

DARE

(all-chorus pt 2)  

Times up, are you ready or not, Talk, So don't stop when you get that feeling now, Talk talk, was your heart beat beating now, Its just a game.

(Rainbow dash)

I feel uneasy, I feel a little scared, I see the danger, in being unprepared, I try to hide it before I make a mistake.

(Sunset and pinkie)

So when the truth, is out, is out, were just beginning, and not a sound all eyes are staring down, we spin the bottle round, and round and round

(Rainbow)

TRUTH

(Chorus part 1)

(Rainbow)

DARE

(Chorus pt 2)

(Sunset and rainbow)

I'm ready, so ready, so take me on, so take me on, Keep steady, don't drag this on and on and on

(Rainbow)

TRUTH

(Chorus pt 1)

(Rainbow)

DARE

(Chorus pt 2)

(Rainbow)

TRUTH

(Chorus pt 1)

(Rainbow)

DARE

(Chorus pt 2)

(All)

It's just a game.

(End song)

We all clapped and jumped up before Going to find our girls and Congratulate them on playing well, I walked up to Applejack and kissed her before Dragging her out of the Performance room and straight up to the bedroom. Slamming the door I pushed Her up against it "I love it when You perform" And with that she just smirked and led me to the bed.