Is it me?

Rarity's pov:

The concert finished Late last night By the time everyone Had finally got Home we were all too tired to do anything, We Had all Headed to bed as soon as we got in without a word. It was however the next morning, I woke up And headed downstairs when I saw Fluttershy "Morning" She looked over at me and smiled But it wasn't her usual cheerful smile "Whats up Fluttershy?" She didn't say anything and Instead handed me a note "Do you think Rainbow would understand?" I looked at her confused before opening the note to read it.

(Fluttershys note)

Dear rainbow.

I'm so sorry to do this with a note, I was to scared to tell you in person, I'm Leaving you. I know Its sudden But To Be honest Things Haven't been Quite right with us for a while. I'm sure you would Agree, I'm Going Back to My old place. I know you will probably disagree but this is for the best, I love you and hope one day you will Understand why I did this.

yours forever 

Fluttershy

(End note)

I read through It and My face dropped, I walked over to Fluttershy before pulling her into hug "So your leaving?" Fluttershy Nodded before pulling away and walking towards the door "When are you leaving?" Fluttershy Just smiled but it was a sad smile "I'm Leaving now" I was shocked and upset, Fluttershy was my best friend and I hated the Idea of her leaving "NOW!?" She Shushed me before Once again nodding. "Yeah, I'm sorry" She was Just about to leave when a Idea struck me "Fluttershy wait... I'll come with you" Fluttershy stopped walking and turned around to face me "What.. No you need to stay here, What about Applejack?" I stopped to think for a minute before I picked up the same piece of paper that Fluttershy had written on. I Then grabbed a pen and began to write underneath Fluttershy's writing.

(Rarity's note)

Applejack.

I have gone With Fluttershy, I Might be back soon, I really don't know yet though, I have had a few Issues of my own With our relationship and really think that maybe being separate will Help me clear my mind, I'll be at my house, Talk soon 

Yours Rarity 

xox

(End note)

I Looked at Fluttershy to see if she was sure and she looked just about ready To leave "Please wait while I grab some things?" Fluttershy sat down "Be Quick and Quiet" I smiled before heading back up the stairs to pack some of my stuff. Once I got Back to the room I looked at applejack where she was sleeping before walking over and Placing my engagement ring on the bed side table. Once I was Packed I picked my stuff up and took one more look at Applejack before I started crying. I then closed the door and headed downstairs I walked straight to the door without even talking to Fluttershy, Fluttershy of course Picked up on It and grabbed her things before following me out the door. We quickly threw our stuff In my car And We set off for home, We had turned our phones off so the girls couldn't call us and turned our music up As loud as we could.

(Time skip) 

We had Finally Arrived back at our neighborhood and we headed towards My house It was late Now so We Knew The girls would Be aware that we were gone By now But Both me and Fluttershy Thought that This was The best thing we could Have done. Once we pulled up on My long drive I parked the car and me and Fluttershy Got out, It was pretty Late now so We went straight In And instead of unpacking our things we went straight to sleep. It was About 9.00 am When Me and Fluttershy were woken up By The door, We both Got up and headed down to my door, Checking through the Window I was surprised to see my mum. I went downstairs and opened the door to see my mother standing on the other end of it With someone next to him, I looked at her confused before she walked in Handing my maid her bag "Rarity darling, It's nice to see you" I gritted my teeth Before speaking "Mother, Its a pleasure as always, What Brings you here?" She walked straight through to my living room with the man I had seen her at the door with "Oh I have some excellent news" I went to ask her what It was when Fluttershy Walked down the stairs wearing my shirt Making The scene even more awkward "Rarity, Who's that?" I looked at Fluttershy before turning back to my mother "That's Fluttershy mother, She's My best friend" I watched as My mother shot her a disapproving look "Is she a Lesbian?" I quickly Managed to shut the conversation down "No, Mother shes Engaged Actually, to a guy, named errr, Discord" Fluttershy Looked at me confused But I just shot her the look that said I'll Explain Later. My mum turned her attention back to me before smiling "Thank heavens, I thought you was seeing Women again" I looked away before lying to my mum again "No mother" She smiled before clasping her hands together "Oh, That's wonderful news darling as there's someone I would like you to meet" I looked up worried "Why would I need to meet someone?" My mum shot Me a disapproving look before explaining something that was about to change everything "Well we had the discussion that me and your father were an arranged marriage, We were Talking a few weeks ago and your father suggested that it's time we found you a husband, so I would Like you to meet spike" I stood speechless I had No Idea how to feel about this, I looked at the young Lad who was now kneeled in front of me holding a wedding ring" I stood speechless And wasn't sure what to say, I was Finally bought back from my daze When I heard 2 Voices In the Hall, This is not going to end well I thought when the dining room door Burst Open Revealing Applejack and Rainbow dash. "What the fuck Is happening here" I looked up as Applejack spoke "Fuck" Was all I managed to whisper.