hangover

Raritys pov:

I woke up and went to sit up when I felt my head spinning, laying back down I spotted a note on my bedside table. I reached over picking it up before reading it

(note)

There's 2 ibuprofen on your nightstand and a glass of water, I Just popped out to grab some coffee be back soon, Aj xox

(end or note)

I looked at the note as I didn't remember seeing Aj last night, I picked up the tablets and took them before pulling myself out of bed to get dressed. Once I was up I headed out the door and downstairs, Once I got to the bottom I heard voices coming from the kitchen and I'd recognize one of them anywhere "She said shes thinking bout leaving me, rainbow" After I heard that I instantly started worrying How did she know? I walked into the kitchen and instantly regretted it as rainbow started laughing at me "Damn rarity, you've looked better" I sighed before walking over to Aj "Morning Aj" She looked at me and smiled before replying "Hey rares, how you feeling?" I sat down next to her and put my head on the table "Not good" she giggled slightly before heading to the kettle "You better be making coffee babe" I lifted my head and looked at her as she turned round shaking the coffee pot as if to make a point, "Obviously" I stood up walking over to her and wrapping my arms around her waist "Why are you so good to me applejack?" She turned around and kissed me "Because I love you and you deserve it" I smiled and stood hugging her when the moment was broken by Twilight "Morning girls" I turned around to see Twilight standing in the door way "Wheres pinkie?" Twilight looked at me confused "Huh, Pinkies here?" Applejack nodded and rainbow dash explained "Okay, basically we all came back to surprise you yesterday but instead of surprising you we ended up with 4 drunk girlfriends who obviously didn't remember that we turned up last night" I looked at Aj who seemed distant, Which was concerning because she was never usually like that unless something was bothering her. 

(Time skip)

It was now midday and everyone was finally up and my hangover Had cleared up nicely, We were all sitting at sugar cube corner eating and talking when Rainbows phone rung "Hello?" We all sat quietly so that Rainbow could have her conversation when  she hung up sighing "Sorry girls, that was spitfire, We have to leave tomorrow and go back to Applewood" Fluttershy looked at Rainbow and sighed "Rainbow, can we talk in private?" Rainbow shrugged before walking over to a corner booth with her. "What was all that about?" Twilight shrugged then pinkie started smiling "I bet that Fluttershy is going to ask rainbow if she can move in with her at Applewood, And of course Rainbow is going to say yes" everyone stayed quiet before rainbow came back over with a huge smile on her face "So, Fluttershy, do you want to tell them?" Fluttershy nodded before looking at us all "Okay, so I had enough of being away from rainbow dash, so I asked If i could move in with her" Everyone looked at Pinkie with there mouths wide open "How do you do that?" Pinkie shrugged before kissing Twilight "Its my pinkie sense" Twilight rolled her eyes before kissing Pinkie back "I wish you didn't Have to leave tomorrow" Pinkie frowned before picking up some Ice cream "Me neither" I looked at applejack as she had barely spoken today "Applejack darling, Are you okay?" She stood up without saying anything and grabbed Rainbow dash before Turning to me and the girls to excused herself and telling us all to meet her and rainbow back at mine, We all nodded and headed back to mine while applejack and Rainbow headed towards town. It Felt like we Had been waiting at mine for hours when the door finally went, I got up and answered it to let rainbow dash and applejack in Only to See that It was just Rainbow dash, Looking at her I asked where applejack was. The girls were all now behind me and rainbow just smiled before standing to the side, Revealing Applejack... On one knee. I had no Idea how to feel about it but All doubt I might have been feeling disappeared when she began to speak "Rarity, We have been together a while, And I could't Imagine a life without you in it, We have been through so much and I know that I  keep going away but I Will always come back, I want to know if you will do me the honor of marrying me? I love you"I stood quiet for a minute as tears streamed down my face "All the girls were watching But All I could focus on was Applejack, I finally managed to snap out of the shock and jumped at Applejack "Of course I'll marry you, I love you to" Applejack stood Up and embraced me before Putting the ring on my finger all the girls were now standing and cheering, "You worried me then, I thought you was going to say no" I giggled before brushing some hair out of her face "I would never say no to you" Applejack grinned before talking again "Good, Because there's another thing I want to know" I nodded "Go on dear?" I watched as she took a deep breath "Come with me" I looked at her confused first before finally catching on "You mean to, Applewood?" I watched as Applejack nodded "Yes, Come with me" I frowned and looked down "I can't" I looked Back up and saw a look on her face that broke me "Why?" I sighed before looking down "I have to stay here and Manage the boutique" Applejack smiled slightly and Spoke again "What about sweetie belle, Can't she manage it?" I looked up slightly surprised "Well actually, I did hear that she finally Passed all her classes, And shes old enough, She might be able to" I pulled away from Applejack Before pulling my phone out "Let me call her and see what she says" Applejack stood and talked to the girls about the engagement while I phones Sweetie belle. I had Just finished Talking to her when Applejack came over "So what did she say?" I smiled before answering "She said she would Love to Manage the boutique" All I have to do Is Sort Out the Paper work and sign it all and I can come with you, Of course that will leave starlight and twilight to live her alone" Applejack started giggling before talking "No it won't, They are coming to, We all decided that we were going to ask you all to live with us on the way back here" I was so happy right now not only was I getting a chance to Move to Applewood but I was now engaged to Applejack. I watched her as she walked over to the girls and started laughing 'That's my future' I thought before walking over to Join them.