Wedding day

Authors note: As I promised here's the last chapter of this book, I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. The first Chapter of my new Rarijack book could she love her, will be posted tomorrow so check it out please <3 Thanks for reading <3.

(Time skip)

Rarity's pov:

It was the big day and I was so Nervous, For a whole month now I had been Preparing for this day. Everyone from Our Family's to our Friends Were turning up and The Place was becoming more and more Packed. I looked at Fluttershy Who was sitting next to me "Is it bad that i'm nervous?" She giggled at me but smiled "No, It's Not A bad thing that you are nervous, but wheres starlight?" I Pulled my phone out and saw a text from her. Readking It is miled "She should be round here in 3..2...1.." Just as I said 1 I saw her walk around the corner "Wow Starlight You look Gorgeous, but Where's your Bridesmaid?" Just as I said that I spotted Twilight come round the corner "Hey guys" I smiled when I saw her Bridesmaid dress It was gorgeous "You both look great" I watched as starlight smiled "Thanks, You look stunning rare" I smiled at her "What time are we due to Go out there then?" Rarity Checked her phone again "When The Other two get here, They are due to turn up In a hour" Starlight Sat next to me "Well Is there anything you Need to do?" Rarity Nodded yeah I think I need to Practice my Vows again" The girls all smiled as I began to read through them.

(Time skip)

It Had been About Half hour now and I just heard That The girls Had arrived and were meeting And greeting. I couldn't stop pacing as I Was getting Impatient "I just want to get married to her now, I love her" Fluttershy walked over to me And grabbed me to stop me from Pacing "Stop, I know you want to marry her and your getting Impatient but can You stop Pacing" I giggled a little "Sorry". Finally the time Had come as me and Starlight heard them Playing The wedding song, Linking arms we walked down the middle Isle and towards the stage, Everyone's eyes were on us But all I could see was Applejack. We got to the End and I walked ton Applejack While Starlight walked to sunset, I watched as Applejack's eye filled with tears "You look gorgeous Rarity" I blushed and felt My own eyes starting to fill with tears "Darling, You will ruin my make up If you make me cry" She giggled and Looked up as The minister spoke "We gathered here today to celebrate the coming together of two couples, Miss Rarity belle And Miss Applejack smith Also Miss Sunset Shimmer and Miss starlight glimmer, If anyone has any reason That these four should not be together please speak now. I stayed Silent Praying that no one said anything and Luckily They Didn't I waited as the minister continued "Good, Now I believe you wrote your own Vows?" We all nodded "Right Miss Rarity Bell Would you Like to Read Your vows" I looked at Applejack and Smiled "Applejack, I have Been in love with you since The first day I met you, I know we have had Our Ups and downs, But we Have always come back to each other And I want you to know that no matter how many issues we have I will keep coming back, I Love you and I belong to you" I took the ring from Fluttershy and Put it on her finger as I started to cry "That was Lovely Miss belle now Miss Smith Would you like to Say your vows" I watched as Applejack eyes Filled with tears "Rarity, I have waited and Dreamed about this day since I first laid my eyes on you, I never thought that I would ever get here but I have and It because of you, I love you and I want to spend my life with you" I watched as she took The ring from Rainbow and Placed It on My finger, I started to cry as soon as it was on I stayed standing and smiling at her as the minster spoke "Miss shimmer your vows"I stood and Listened to Both sunset and Starlight Give there vows And was so Happy when the minister was finally ready to pronounce us married, As if on cue the Minister began to speak "By the power invested in me I now pronounce you wife and wife You may kiss the bride" Applejack Leaned into me and Kissed me Causing everyone To start Clapping and cheering. I was so Happy in that moment that Applejack was now all mine. Applejack The Lifted me Up bridal style and started to walk down the Isle with The whole Group Behind her. Once we were outside she Put me down and We crawled Into the Limo that was outside to head to the after party. I had no Idea where the after party was And neither did Starlight, We had decided that the girls were going to sort out the Party themselves and we weren't allowed to help so me and Starlight were curious. We Looked out the window as the Limo Pulled up outside of Applejack's farm, Me and Starlight looked at each other and took a deep breath as we waited for the limo to stop. Once the limo had stopped Applejack Grabbed My hand and led me out And towards the barn, Sunset did the same with Starlight. It all looked the same on the outside but once we got Inside It was like some sort of fairy tail, There were little lights hung everywhere, tables set up, a buffet over to the side a stage with a band Everything just looked perfect, I looked at applejack Who was looking at me smiling "This is all for you and Starlight babe, Me and Sunset Worked most of the night on this last night, I hope you like it?" I looked at starlight Who Was crying I then Looked back at Applejack who seemed nervous "It's Perfect Darling", We headed out to the dance floor where we began to Dance and I Now knew That I had everything I could ever want In my life. 

(The end)