A day to ourselves

SEXUAL CONTENTS, DON'T READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT.

Rarty's pov:

Me and applejack Had finished our shower and were heading Into town to see what we could do. We ended up settling on going bowling as that's what we did a lot in college, Applejack of course was winning again like she always did, But I weren't complaining. She Had just finished taking her turn before walking over to me "Hey sugarcube, Want me to grab you a drink while you take your turn?" I nodded at her "Yeah, please babe" Applejack smiled "I'm, assuming you want your favorite?" I smiled "You know me so well" she kissed me before going to get the drinks. Not long after Aj had left I heard my Phone ringing, Picking It up and checking the caller Id I answered it "Hey, rainbow, whats up?" I heard Talking in the background "Hey, sorry rares, urm, Have you seen Pinkie and twilight?" I shook my head "No, I'm out with Aj" Sorry" I heard rainbow talking again "Oh, Don't worry, They just turned up" I finished my conversation and then hung up. Applejack returned shortly after Handing me my drink "Thanks, Aj" She smiled before looking at the score board "You, haven't even taken your turn yet" I Quickly put my drink down and grabbed a bowling ball, I went to take my turn when I felt Aj's arms Wrap round my waist "I'll give you some pointers" I leaned into Aj's touch "Okay, darling" I did what Aj was directing me to do and then ended up getting  strike. I jumped on Aj and kissed her "Thank you darling" Aj kissed me back then put me down "Your welcome, My turn" I watched as Aj flawlessly got a strike winning the game. Turning around with a huge smile on her face she blew me a kiss "I win sugarcube" We went and sat over by the little bar to drink our drinks and discuss what we were going to do next When Ajs phone rung, Excusing herself she answered it "Hello" It had been about 5 minutes and Aj had hung up "So that was pinkie" I nodded "What did she want babe?" She opened her texts and passed me her phone "She wanted to know if you wanted tickets to our concert next week" I looked at Aj really confused "Well, obviously darling" She began typing a text and then turned her phone of "Great, That's all you girls coming, Plus you get v.i.p seats and backstage passes" We sat and discussed the concert a bit before deciding to go to the cinema and watch a movie. Once we arrived Aj bought tickets and we headed into the screening room.

(Time skip)

The film had finished and we were now on our way to a restaurant were Aj had reserved us a table. We turned up and headed in "It was absolutely gorgeous on the inside  I turned to her with a huge smile "This place is lovely, where ever did you hear about it?" I watched as her face fell into a smile "You remember me telling you about my great aunt and uncle right?" I smiled as I remembered the day that I found out applejack was more than just the country girl I thought she was "Yeah I remember Darling, what about them?" I watched as her face was filled with pride "This is one of there restaurants" I was amazed Everything was so gorgeous and sophisticated and It had so much style "I love it". It wasn't long Until we were approached by a young Girl with Blonde Hair like applejack's, She looked about 18 and smiled at applejack "Hey, cousin" I watched the interaction as Aj's face lit up "Hey" I looked at Aj questioningly "Who's that?" Aj smiled as the 18 Year old girl escorted us to our tables "That's my cousin" We sat in a private booth at the back and were Handed menu's "Hey cuz, Is that Rarity?" I looked up when I heard my name mentioned and saw a huge smile on the young girls face "Yeah, That's rarity" She turned and looked at me Raising her eyebrow "Hey, Aj, Shes cute, How did you manage that?" I looked down blushing slightly "That's enough Bab's" I looked up When I heard another voice and saw a Lady who looked In her 30's or 40's walking over "Aunt orange" I watched as Aj stood Up Hugging the woman "Hello applejack dear, It's been to long" I Sat and watched the interaction before Aj introduced me "Aunt orange this is Rarity" I watched as the woman smiled I stood up offering my hand out for her to shake but Instead got pulled into a hug "Don't be so formal dear, Your family, Your marrying my Jackie, She was always talking about the gorgeous Fasionista in her home ed class, I'm glad I finally get to meet you" I looked at Aj who was blushing "You talked about me?" She looked at me before turning to her aunt "Right that's enough you two, Please allow me to continue with my date" The both smiled before walking away "Of course Jackie dear, But Please come and see me soon" I watched as Aj nodded "Of course aunt" We sat down again But I was still Wondering what Aj used to talk about "So Aj, You talked about me?" I watched as Aj blushed and tried to change the subject. I could tell she was trying to avoid the question so I just giggled "Fine, Don't answer I'll Just ask your aunt" Aj looked up and smiled "Fine, Yeah, I used to talk about the annoying girl who would always stare at me in my class who I thought was weird" I giggled before Arguing back with her "Oh really, annoying, How would you know if I was staring at you, Unless you was looking at me to" She blushed again before looking down "Fine. Anyway, what do you want Sugarcube?". We ordered or food and sat and ate it While bantering to and throw, By the time we had finished It was time for us to head Back home, We quickly Went and saw Aj's aunt and cousin before leaving. Once we finally Arrived home It was about 10.30 and most of the girls were Out or in bed. We headed up to our room and Aj got changed and climbed in bed, I had over Ideas however and headed in the bathroom to change into The night dress that Me and starlight chose. Once I had changed into it I headed out Of the bathroom And was Instantly Spotted By applejack, She sat on the bed staring at me smirking and looking me up and down Before standing up and slowly walking over to me. She picked me up and I wrapped my legs around Her waist before Kissing her, Applejack Pinned me to the closest wall and began to kiss my neck and run her hands up the side on my legs causing me to moan slightly. She then turned around while still holding me and walked over to the bed Putting me down, She began to strip Until she was Naked before climbing on top of me and kissing me again only pulling away to kiss my neck. I was laying on the bad as Applejack was kissing my neck and making her way down my chest to my stomach, She then Made her way lower until she reached the top of my area after that She stopped and used her hands to Climb in between my legs before climbing back up my body and kissing me, Finally after what felt like a eternity of teasing our areas made contact, I moaned at the feeling which only caused applejack to go harder, When I finally reached climax I wrapped my legs Around applejack's waist and arched my back Pushing myself Into her causing her to reach climax to. We pulled apart and laid next to each other catching our breaths before Applejack wrapped her arms round me "I love you rarity" I smiled and hugged into her side "I love you to applejack" That was the last thing I heard before we finally fell asleep.