I'm to busy.

(Time skip)

It had been a few weeks since the girls had moved and everyday It was getting harder, It started with missed calls to ignored texts to sometimes not talking at all. All of us girls were starting to get fed up, It was like ever since the girls Had moved they didn't have time for us. I was laying in my room on my bed talking to Fluttershy when both of our phones buzzed, I ignored mine as I was busy trying to draw up a new design, But Fluttershy answered hers "Hello?" I sat and looked at Fluttershy why she was on the phone.

(Phone confo)

Fs) "Hello?"

Rd) "Hey babe"

Fs)"Rainbow dash, hey how are you ?" 

Rd) "I'm okay, Look flutters I can't get over this week, I'm So Busy At the moment with recording and performing, I'm really sorry"

Fs) "Don't worry. Bye rainbows"

Rd) "Oh, Bye Fluttershy"

(End conversation)

After Fluttershy came off the phone I walked over and gave her a hug, "I Over heard babe, I'm sorry Rainbow cant come and see you, Spend the week with me instead, I'm not rainbow dash But I would love the company" Fluttershy returned the hug before nodding "Okay, I'll spend this week with you" I smiled and went to leave the room when I heard Fluttershy talk behind me "What's on your mind?" I turned around and looked at her slightly surprised "What do you mean?" She walked over to me before she put her hand on the side of my face "I can tell somethings bothering you, Please talk to me?" I Smiled at her and decided that I could trust Fluttershy with the secret I had been holding in lately "Okay, Ill tell you, But can we do it tonight? Ill invite the others round" Fluttershy smiled before Heading past me out the door "Where you going?" She didn't reply and just told me she would see me later and headed out of the front door. I walked out of my House and decided to go for a walk to clear my head If I was finally going to tell someone that I had been considering Leaving applejack. 

(Time skip)

It had been a few hours and I was now sitting in my Kitchen nursing my 3rd Glass of wine when I heard the Front door go, Walking out of the kitchen towards the door I opened it to see twilight and the other 2 girls with her "Hey rarity" The girls smiled before starlight started talking "So, We bought wine and ciders" I giggled a little bit "come in" They all came in and walked straight to the kitchen to unload the wine and ciders. we were all sitting in the kitchen round the table, I was now on my 6th glass and was feeling it, Fluttershy was on her 4th glass and she was a lightweight Starlight was on her 5th bottle of cider and twilight was on her 3rd bottle of cider after her last 3 glasses of wine.We were all pretty drunk but none of us were particularly bothered at the moment "So, Fluttershy..how exactly are you feeling about Rainbow being gone?" Fluttershy looked at starlight before downing her glass "I... I personally Feel absolutely shit about it" Everyone was giggling because we weren't used to drunk Fluttershy "I then downed my glass before speaking, So there's something I need to tell you all" They all stopped giggling before turning there attention to me "Okay. what is it?" Just as I went to tell them we heard voices in the hall "Hold that thought" I stood up before stumbling towards the hall followed by the girls who were also unstable on there feet. Once we got to the Hall we were all surprised, Standing there in the middle of a bunch of bags was the girls, All of us were to drunk to realize that It was them until Applejack walked over "Hey, Rares? you okay?" I walked forward trying to act sober but filed as I fell face first on the floor causing applejack to Panic and the rest of the drunk girls to laugh "Rarity what the Fuck" I looked up at Applejack before smiling "Heeyy applejackk" I said slurring my words I watched to see how she reacted but she didn't seem happy, Instead she looked worried, I was about to try and stand when I heard Sunset talk "Are you girls drunk?" Starlight answered trying like me to act sober only to fail "Yeash no, Were toootallly sober" After that the girls walked over to there significant others to check on them Before turning to each other "They are all smashed" Applejack then went to lift me but I pushed her away and stood up on my own.. Well with the help of a radiator "Wee are not smashd, Ladys don't get smased" I turned away before stumbling towards the kitchen followed by everyone else Once we were in the kitchen I slumped at the table lifting A empty bottle of wine to try and fill up my glass "Fuck, Its empty" I looked up to see the girls looking around the kitchen, Rainbow dash then walked over to me and took the empty bottle out of my hands "I thought you was 'sober'" II sighed before looking at my glass "Fine, I'm a little drunk" Applejack alked over to me before crouching in front of me "How much have you girls drunk?" I looked at twilight who was looking around the kitchen "Erhm, We drunk, wine, and cider" Applejack rolled her eyes before Turning to Pinkie "Pinkie take her to bed" Pinkie nodded before lifting twilights arm over her shoulder and walking her out the room "And do you girls wanna take The others to bed?" They both modded before repeating what pinkie had done and leaving the room. Applejack's attention was once again focused on me "It looks like a mini bar in here, How much have you drunk" I Shrugged and sighed before leaning in to kiss applejack only to have her pull away "You smell like a mini bar to what have you drunk rarity answer me" I Was slightly wound up but decided to tell Aplejack "Fine darling, I have drunk about 6 glasses of wine" Applejack sighed before lifting me up bridal style, Lets go to bed, Hopefully we can Talk more in the morning I sighed again before leaning into Applejack "Fine, But I still need to tell the girls I considered leaving applejack" I felt applejack tense before everything went black.